Prayer request for my son.

cgdoc519

Christian Gamers Alliance Staff Manager
Prayers needed:

As many of you may or may not know my son has a couple psychiatric condition's. Over the last several months he has been getting worse. The short version is he has been hospitalized around 7 times in the last 4 years. He has been from doctors from Maryland to California to Missouri. He has been seen at the University of San Francisco to Bethesda to the behavioral health center here in Missouri. We knew when he got to the age of puberty it would either get better or worse and unfortunately it turns out to be the later. In the last month alone he has been put on probation and arrested. We are at the point where he is a danger to himself and his brothers/sisters. I need specific prayers regarding a Christian program that is for children like him. It would be a boarding school of sorts but it its 100% focused around the Lord and learning to serve him. My heart says he will get in and Kim and I have both had confirmation that we believe is God's will. Please pray for direction and favor. We have already been told if he does not get in then his probation officer will be removing him as he is a physical danger to his family. Meaning he will go to a state run program where I fear we will lose him.

Father, cgdoc speaks with a father's heart the very desire You have for each of us, to love another and put you before all else. I ask that this desire explode inside his son. I believe there is mental illness and I ask for a touch by God on his mind. I pray not only for a renewal of his heart but of his mind. I ask for peace and protection on their family. I ask that through all this, you are given glory and we ask for your grace Father in Jesus' name

Praying for family and son. It is a subject near to my heart. It may be a long shot, but there are several Methodist Children Homes, some may have a focus similar to what you are looking for.

Back