Prayer Request: Grenada

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
Howdy Y'all.

This is a prayer request on the lighter side. :)

I will be going to Grenada again for missions near the end of February. Unlike the last time I went, I will not be going with a team. Last June I went to Grenada with Raise Praise Ministries. Video from the trip.It was a true life changing trip for me. (I keep planning to make a post about it) This year I will be going and working with Grenada 24/7 which are two families from my church that moved to Grenada at the beginning of this year.

Please pray that God guide me. I am not sure exactly what I will be doing while I'm there. I know there are opportunities for me to do some school ministries, which I am extremely excited about. In Grenada we can actually go into the schools and talk to the kids about Jesus, it's wonderful. I also will be doing a few various things, but I am praying, and asking for prayer, for guidance as to what God is going to do with me while I'm there. That while I'm there I glorify God and can show his love to the people of Grenada.

Please also pray that I get the funding. He has opened every other door for me for this trip, and I have full faith that the funds will come as well.

Please also pray for the Zaufliks and Polotkas as they live and minister to the people of Grenada. They have sold everything they own and moved down there long term. They're great people with hearts to serve and have a vision for the people of Grenada.

Thanks.

Just have an update.
Praise God! I'm fully funded!

That's a major relief as I've been a little stressed (I know I shouldn't have been, and I've known he would provide) but it is something I no longer have to worry about.

Please continue praying for guidance and for Grenada 24/7. Thanks.

Just have an update.
Praise God! I'm fully funded!

That's a major relief as I've been a little stressed (I know I shouldn't have been, and I've known he would provide) but it is something I no longer have to worry about.

Please continue praying for guidance and for Grenada 24/7. Thanks.
Praise God! It is so cool to see God's plans come together.

A praise update.

I'm back, safely. :) I flew out the morning after my accident. God is wonderful, and awesome, and amazing!

I got a chance to get to know some wonderful people, spend some awesome time with God, and get thousands of bug bites. Working around the base and in the schools was amazing.

God revealed some things to me, some pretty big things, and I am extremely excited to see what He has in store.

Thanks for all the prayers.

Bug bites for God. Glad to hear everything went so well. Welcome back.

Back