Prayers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrummerGirl

Hey all. I could really use some prayers if you got the time. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my summer. Origanaly I had planned on trying to go with my youth group for a mission trip to IL, which would only be a week long. But now I'm really looking into doing a longer trip with a organization my dad showed me. Right now I'm really leaning towards going to Africa. It would be 6 weeks. With noone I know. It'll be my first missions trip. Going on a longer trip would mean me skipping other summer plans, like the youth groups mission trip, a big 3 day concert that I go to every year, helping out with Vacation Bible School. I'm definitly willing to not do that stuff if it means taking one of these trips. It'd be really hard. Being away from home for 6 weeks, being out of my own country, raising the money, and all the lil things like that.

I could also use some advice if you got some. I'm scared I wont be able to find Gods will on time, or at all. I really wanna try to go to Africa, and I'm thinkin maybe God wants me there. But I juss wanna do what God wants and not make a mistake.

Thanks tons
God bless
~Eryn

In my opinion, I think that, if this is your first trip, that you might want to go on a smaller trip with people you know to get the feel for mission work, but that is my opinion; I will be praying for the lord to offer you his wisdom and lead you to do what is best in his will.

Thankyou. Yea, I've been involved alot in witnessing and all already. And I am wondering if I should take a smaller trip. I donnu tho. I gotta keep looking for Gods will in it. Somtimes you juss gotta take a leap in faith and all. Right now I feel liek this really might be a good move. I really wanna go. I gotta make sure I'm patiant and disciplined tho in making shure I do wut God wants. Not wut I want.

hehehehe interesting predicament, kinda similer to mine about which house to choose to move into. however i believe that u might be able to connect and identify with the people from IL over africa. either way ur doing the Lords work so either way ur giving glory to Him so either way u should not have to wrry.

I just had to step in and post a quick thought...

It's so awesome to see a young person asking for prayer for God to show her which way she can best serve Him when presented with two choices. I wholeheartedly encourage others to pray that God blesses them if they have the intention of using those blessings to bless others in turn, but to see someone who has such a heart to do His will makes me stop and take account of what I'm doing to further His kingdom and what more I could be doing.

You're in my prayers, DG.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back