Priests Farming

Reco Suave

Attn Priests. Any Priests that need there EPIC Staff please read up. I got my Eye of Divinity the other night. Thanks to officers for letting me go and get it. Now I need to get the Eye of Shadow to get this quest completed. However we have a # of Priests that also need the Eye of Shadow. I want to go on a farming binge. Lets get every Priest the Eye of Shadow possible. With more Priests buffed up with better gear it will make a big difference. We soon shall down Domo so more Eyes of Divinity will be coming. I will be farming in Winterspring killing Demons non-stop till I get the Eye of Shadow. I will continue to do this for all of our Priests untill we get everyone who needs the Eye done. So if your a Priest and you need the Eye of Shadow get your behind to Winterspring anytime you see me on so we can get you one. Note everyone is welcome to come help. The faster we get these for all of our Priests the better. Please post if you are willing to help farm for all the Priests.

Thanks Reco.

I have been farming the eye for a few weeks on Osirys for Oddbob.... and it just wont drop for me :(

Awesome. Sounds like we have great support. I will be spaming everyone in guild and vent untill all Lvl 60 Priests have their Eye of Shadow.

i bought mine. It was faster and cheaper time wise.

It was far easier for me to farm $400 gold than farm the eye.

Agreed.. consider farming the cash, its much faster and prices are cheap these days. I see eyes up for 300g all the time.

If you farm the cash, you don't have to deal with the complications of which priest in the group gets the drop first.

I spent almost a month farming it on my priest and never got it. I eventually got lucky on a Kazzik run and won it.

Nonetheless, I will still gladly help kill demons. I am a pally, I was created to smite demons! I even got demon slaying on a weapon to help in this very purpose.

I will be farming for it. I can solo the demons on my own if I have to. However it is a bit easier doing it with a couple other people. There is alot of Runecloth from them, Felcloth and other misc items etc. As far as priority it will be Priests farming with me at the time get the Eye. If a person has the Eye of Divinity allready obviously that person gets first priority. Main goal is for everyone to get one. So if you want to farm gold thats cool. If you want to get a drop I will be farming just give me a tell. We need more than just one so buying them may not be a option. I would rather spend my coin on a epic horse also than a Eye of Shadow. Im sure there are other Priests in the same boat.

I usually get 20 somthing silver coins and some runecloth, mabye 2 or 3 pieces. I must have killed 20 or 30 of them last week and gotten 1 or 2 Felcloth.

Last edited:
I love this guild. Thanks to Meli and CGamer for the help farming yesterday. I'm going to farm more for this also. Bring on the Benediction!

You need Puffs Loot Table

Invite the Puff and she will use her UBER loot powers to make eyes drop! And if nothing else she can be cannon fodder for the Demons to chase!

Never mind -- just bought one for 250g, and I figure it's a pretty safe investment.

Now we just need to down Domo or I'll have to sell it!

Oh, and I'm still up for farming...

Back