Private Server

SLNT_FIR

Do we really use it? if not much, then it would be nice to have TWO public servers. you can lock up the 2nd one if u needu when u needu. that would be nice... i NEVER see anyone on private... it's just taking up a cpu...

WHAT!?!?!?!?!
rock.gif
!!??!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!
rock.gif
!!??!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!
rock.gif
!!??!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?

Think i'll state my thoughts here.

Maybe switching the server into a Central server to even out between east coast and west coast gamers would be appreciated. There are many more christian gamers out there and I think it's better to allow wider area for gamers to come.

If the double server does come to decision, make the second one WestCoast based for the left out pacific gamers.

just a thought.

149/month... they should give out a bitty more quality then current but oh well.

Why would you run multiple games on one machine.. its pricy and also hard on the machine itself, combine it with lag and such it's unimaginable.

ah..

redhat, i remember using that looong time ago, had tooo much problems trying to get sound and video working properly i trashed it.... lol. On the other hand, fedora core 3 will do a better job of doing such things, but ugh it'll take a while setting it up.

My isp provider has no issue as it's max speedi s 4.0mbit, and all other texas server gives me about 50 ping average, half of what i get in toj, maybe it's the traffic between the server and my location but oh well.

The things u told me now tells me why the chokes and major lags happen once in a while, but if thats the factor, why use HLGuard? most of the times hlguard miss hacking player or cheaters.. i've only seen a person get caught once and that.. was hilarious.

Back