Proof my husband exists

MaidMirawyn

Okay, some of you have developed a crazed, bizarre theory that my husband does not, in fact, exist. This is in spite of the fact that we have different voices which we have used on TeamSpeak and do, in fact, play at the same time...in the same group, with said guildees. :rolleyes:

Over the next couple of days I will work on dispelling this strange illusion.

Exhibit One
2004-12-31NewYearsEve01.jpg

Paul and I on New Year's Eve 2004, at our best friends' house

MaidMirawyn said:
Okay, some of you have developed a crazed, bizarre theory that my husband does not, in fact, exist. This is in spite of the fact that we have different voices which we have used on TeamSpeak and do, in fact, play at the same time...in the same group, with said guildees. :rolleyes:

Exhibit One

How do we know you have this "friends" that you are talking about. Also u works wonder's with photoshop. :D

ISHY! HELP!

She has actually MET my husband, so she knows he is real.

And I am very, very fair skinned; my husband isn't. THAT is why I look so much more washed out. Flashes are not kind to me, and the second pic was taken with Paul's mom's old camera, which was only 1 megapixel...

Last edited:
ChickenSoup said:
Any lady would brag about their "fair skin" :p

Actually, I think it's just redheads
Fair skin used to be a sign of a lady; it meant she didn't have to work out in the sun. (Nowdays it just means you can afford sunscreen and have the genetics...)

My friends used to tease me because I'm so pale; if I get really tired or the least bit sick, people ask me if I feel well. (I should be a goth...) I have rosacae now, but the rest of my face is still very light.

I wish I were just a little bit darker. But it's better than skin cancer and I can't change my genes. And my husband likes it. The funny thing is that I have Cherokee blood!

Oh, and I was born a redhead. Then it turned blonde. Now my hair is "light golden brown" with red highlights.

Fair skin is because you spend too much time starting at that monitor, youd be surpirsed how well you would feel if you got just a little sun and did some aerobic execise (ie jogging, biking)

"Fair skin" is genetic; "red, burnt, peeling skin" is outdoors with no sunscreen. But I actually like the outdoors.

And as for exercise: have you missed the whole "dancer" thing? I also walk about 20 min a day several times a week. :rolleyes:

My health is excellent, by the way. Thanks for the concern! ;)

vibrokatana said:
Fair skin is because you spend too much time starting at that monitor, youd be surpirsed how well you would feel if you got just a little sun and did some aerobic execise (ie jogging, biking)

I concur.

I think you're just really good at Photoshop.

You got that picture off a mail order Russian husband site, didn't you???

MaidMirawyn said:

Exhibit One

Back