Proof we are in the End Times

[toj.cc]phantom

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.php

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.

Here is who I and many other people believe to be the antichrist;
http://www.ctsp.co.il/Images/kingabdullah_1.jpg

Here is the proof that supports this theory;
http://jesus-is-the-way.com/Antichrist.html

Last edited:
<Edited>

This is not a debate forum. This is for study of the Word.

Gen

Last edited by a moderator:
Two observations:

1. Anyone who uses the visions of Jeanne Dixon as substance for who the antichrist is should be called into question.

2. We'll know him when he comes, if we're not raptured first.

Let me pose a question here.

Biblically speaking, what does the bible say about "Antichrist'?

Remember the book of Revelation has over HALF of it's content directly from the O.T..

I disagree. The "end times" have been every day since Jesus left this Earth and returned to heaven with our Father. So now is no different than any other time in history, in my opinion. Yes, the worldview is deteriorating away from Christianity, but when the antichrist comes, we'll know it. There won't be any doubt. I just think it is way too broad of a statement to claim that the end of the world is near.

However, I personally believe that we won't be here at that time.

assages on the end times are Matthew 24:4-44, Mark 13:5-33, Luke 17:20-37, Luke 21:8-36, 1Thessalonians 4:14-5:3, 2Thessalonians 1:6-2:12, 2Peter 3:3-12, and the Book of Revelation.

A summary of Jesus' words in Matthew 24 shows that the end of times, as well as the time leading up to it, will involve the following:

* wars and rumors of wars
* nation rising against nation, and kingdom against kingdom
* famines and earthquakes
* false prophets coming in Jesus' name
* many people being deceived by false prophets
* false prophets performing signs and wonders
* persecution of true believers
* people's love of God decreasing
* the gospel preached in the whole world
* the "abomination of desolation" (a world leader who makes himself out to be God)
* a great tribulation
* alterations in the sun, moon, stars
* Jesus visible to all on earth
* Jesus' true followers gathered to Him
* Jesus' return
* Jesus' judgment of people on earth

Regarding the "rapture" Matthew 24:31, Mark 13:27, 1Corinthians 15:51-52, 1Thessalonians 4:16-17, and 2Thessalonians 2:1-4.

"There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God." (2Timothy 3:1-4)

Back