PS3 and UT3 keyboard and mouse reviewed

ColdSteel

I finally got a keyboard and mouse setup for my UT3 for my PS3. It really made a complete turn around in my gameplay. It really impressed me how it let me move just like the pc version of UT3.
The PS3 version of UT3 still doesn't have all the keybindings a the pc version but the main keystrokes I use are all there.
I really struggle with the console gamepads for the PS3 and the 360. I guess some things should be learned at an earlier age. :) With the keyboard and mouse setup I am back up to my norm in UT3. Except the graphics are much better for now until I get my pc upgraded. :)

If anyone has the UT3 for the PS3 pm me for a game sometime.

I will eventually own a PS3, I own too many console systems now, the kids and wife are the only ones who use them, what is so attractive for me is the Blue Ray player for the PS3, unless you ship me your Game/Movie room Bro :)

I haven't played in a while, and I actually picked up a spare mouse and keyboard at a yard sale in my parents' neighborhood, so that makes it easier for that setup now for me. My PSN ID is blackgravity so you can add me to your list and maybe we can get a game going sometime. Although I will say, it's gonna be hard to take time off of Metal Gear Online

I will eventually own a PS3, I own too many console systems now, the kids and wife are the only ones who use them, what is so attractive for me is the Blue Ray player for the PS3, unless you ship me your Game/Movie room Bro :)

The blu ray is really awesome for sure. If anyone out there is thinking about getting a bluray player. PS3 is the only way. I have a blu ray player but the PS3 blows it away in speed loading the movie.
CS

ps.and no you can't have my game/movie room.

I haven't played in a while, and I actually picked up a spare mouse and keyboard at a yard sale in my parents' neighborhood, so that makes it easier for that setup now for me. My PSN ID is blackgravity so you can add me to your list and maybe we can get a game going sometime. Although I will say, it's gonna be hard to take time off of Metal Gear Online

I'll add ya. Metal Gear is an awesome game for sure. I don't have the latest one.sry

Back