PSN Game List??? Name your price

I forgot to mention this a while back, but my wife did like Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light demo--until there was a timed event (i.e. "ZOMG DO THIS CO-OP THING NOW AND DO IT FAST OR YOU BOTH DIE!!!!11eleventy").

Still, if the game goes on sale for $10, I'd like to pick it up and play it with her again, despite the panic event in the demo.
And what do I find on Joystiq's PSN Tuesday update today?
Spring Fever Highlights

* Lara Croft: Guardian Of Light (now $7.49, regular price $14.99)
* Angry Birds (now $1.99, regular price $3.99)
As long as that's not a Plus members-only deal, I'm planning on buying it. (Same goes for Angry Birds.)

If it is a Plus members-only deal? Well, I guess I'll hold on to those 10 bucks in my PSN wallet for something else. Maybe Pixeljunk Eden.

And what do I find on Joystiq's PSN Tuesday update today?
As long as that's not a Plus members-only deal, I'm planning on buying it. (Same goes for Angry Birds.)

If it is a Plus members-only deal? Well, I guess I'll hold on to those 10 bucks in my PSN wallet for something else. Maybe Pixeljunk Eden.

Not plus only. Came on here to post this deal, and hope to try the demo with my wife shortly.

Not plus only.
Fantastic.

Then I'll likely buy TGoL today.

Came on here to post this deal, and hope to try the demo with my wife shortly.
Chances are good she'll like it. The co-op mode felt like proper co-op instead of the usual "Let's both shoot dudes" fare (not that there's anything wrong with that).

General rule: If my wife likes a game, it's an amazing game. And she liked TGoL. Well, except for the panic event.

Chances are good she'll like it. The co-op mode felt like proper co-op instead of the usual "Let's both shoot dudes" fare (not that there's anything wrong with that).

General rule: If my wife likes a game, it's an amazing game. And she liked TGoL. Well, except for the panic event.

Actually my general rule is: if Tek is dropping money without someone prying it from his cold, dead, fingers...I should at least check it out. You're such a good steward. :)

FYI, tried the demo and both the wife and I love it. Will be picking this up. Thanks for the tip!

Back