PvP Friday June 1, 10 PM EST, SIGNUP PLZ!

• I will definitely be there but will be late (post details).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 PM is too late, please start PvP earlier!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dorkelf

We've been having trouble lately organizing PvP on Friday nights, and there is that special rare-chest thing going on this weekend too, so I though it would be a good idea to do a signup. I don't want to log in and have to sit around in the Guild hall for 45 minutes, so as far as I'm concerned I'd like to see at least three or four people sign up here and either commit to coming on time or let us know they'll be coming later. So if you're going to join up for PvP, please sign up here and try to come on time if you can. As far as the build goes - that's up to Dredd, but he'll probably want to continue the searing flames build we used Tuesday. Alrighty, looking forward to seeing folks tonight!

Paul

Supposedly Dredd IS planning to lead PvP tonight. But if he didn't post at 2 am about it, can it really be true? :D

He was on TS all night last night, but never said a single word.

I'm anxious to see him post, both here and on the general forum for the PvE event he had talked about running on Saturday.

Raven Joined us as well and we worked on Team Arenas to help her get Heroes Ascent unlocked (she had 2 of 5 needed wins already). After a little playing with the build (ended up with 3 sf ele and 1 mo) we won 2 more. Unfortunately after winning the second, there was an internet connectivity issue and we lost 2 players for the rest of the evening.

However, Dredd got home from work at about this point and we recruited HOBBS and the 4 of us went with (after a little playing around with what Dredd's character) a 2 SF ele, 1 War and 1 Rit (mod caretaker's rift). We won, and proceeded to win 3 in a row before loosing a very hard fought match.

With HA unlocked we introduced Raven to Heroes Ascent and won our very first round in the Underworld map!

Congrats Raven!

Congrats Raven!
Unfortunately after winning the second, there was an internet connectivity issue and we lost 2 players for the rest of the evening.
That would have been us. Sadly, it looks like we're stuck with Comcast and their customer no-service for a while longer...they won't allow any new DSL connections in our area. (Not our IP; whoever is in charge of the actual connections.) And Comcast STILL hasn't showed up for the service call they were supposed to make Sunday. Or called.

Oh joy.

Back