PvP Tips from RAWR

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Advice

[rawr] had several bits of advice for upcoming PvP players:

Don't quit, disband, or reform. Instead just replace departed players with new blood.

Try new things once in a while, but only change one thing at a time, don't change all of it. Focus on the things that work.

Imitate a good team. Teams should observe a top team and copy Skill usage patterns of top players. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Use the right Skill, the right amount.

RAWR is a big GvG guild who has hosted the RAWR cup. Just some advice they gave to other players. Even tho they are geared towards GvG these seem to apply to PvP in general. And i think its very dumb to not heed any advice.

That's cool. I really like the part about observing other teams. I try to do that every once in awhile just to see how things run at the top. (Normally, I can't figure out what all is going on :confused:) Still, maybe it would be fun to get the PvP crowd together to observe some matches together while on TS, so we can talk about what we like and why something works and how we can use that... Might be fun.

-Chadley

Back