PvP - Tues, July 21

Woot, I'm home now so I'm in.

I'm assuming meet at 9:30 and target going into meet the Zaishen at 10.

Any plans for a new build, or are we planning to continue with our 3ele balanced build?

I'm going to be online tonight and so will Paul, even if we have to run a cable all the way across the living room to get the other computer online!

Unless my parents pull me away I should be there as well! It will be like the good old days again!

I'll be there after Vanquishing is over. I'll probably have nuker, but can do a Bipper if needed. I now have a ded PVP slot, that will always be named "Ambassador Of The" so it shows up as Ambassador Of The [LION] which will be a "make this and bring it" guy. So yeah, I hope to get more hero points

Since I am new here and new to PvP, may I join you guys tonight? At the very least, I can see what I need to do in order to prepare for these PvP events you hold.

Ahh.. Derk lied! He said 2!

;)

i'll try and make it Friday.. but then again, parents are random

What kind of fame have we been averaging lately? I want to try to start making it in-game again, but I'm afraid I'm some kind of bad luck charm cause I can't remember the last time we won when I was there...

Well we usually get 2 or 3 when we going. We usually at least win once every 2 tries or so.

Back