PWNZ0R!

amorphus88

oh yeah, who is da man.... (Apoc says he is)

anyways, this comp was out for two weeks cuz Epox FUBAR'd a BIOS revision.  I'm using v3402 now (4/02/03 version).... well, anyways, BadFlash.com RULES!

heres spex:

AMD AthlonXP 2100+ @ 2.2ghz (166*13)
512mb (2*256) CorsairXMS PC2700-LL (2-2-2-5 1T) in 128-bit
EPoX 8RDA+ Motherboard

whee... I'm getting a 9700 Pro in a few weeks.  so be aware, this is the computer that is pwning you in CS from now on.  
wow.gif

several things: winxp drivers = t3h suck
I'm going to try to bring this baby to at least 2.5ghz... maybe more, it all depends on what my baby the 2100+ can handle (2.2ghz is 2700+ speeds, mind you).... if I can get 200mhz FSB (a rarity on 8rda+) at a multiplier of 13, I'll be hittin 2.6ghz. but I dunno.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amorphus88 @ May 07 2003,10:03)]Epox FUBAR'd a BIOS revision
last time i checked we've kicked people from the server for using the acronym FUBAR ...

have you? I've never personally attached a meaning to that word... for me, it was just a new word that meant "screwed up"

o_O

I guess its like "laughing my...off"
=/

I know what it means, but it only comes when I think about it... the same way the etymology of "understand" doesnt occur to me when I use it, but it is known to me.

ah well, I'll avoid it, because apparently, you people look at it as such.
smile.gif

Well since we dont allow "omg" or "wtf" on the server i think we should be consistent..

For those that are unenlightened fubar = F** Up Beyond All Recognition ... hence why its a nasty.

quite much better, at the end of the summer i should be moving of my machine and its l337 specs of 256 ram, 700 MHz, 20 gig hd 5400 rpm maybe ill have a real graphics card and no longer be extremely happy to be over 30 fps =O

Baah.. amorpheus has a kickbutt computer now.. A lil lil bit better then mine in CPU (mines P4 2.0Ghz) lil better in Ram (mines DDR(333) 512mb 2700) and im not sure in Hard disk.. o well and video card.. wow.. i hav ATI Radeon 9000 Pro 128mb DDR.. and hes gettin 9700.. ouch!

for now.. i can beat 4top'z computer :p (dunno how long i'll stand)

haw.

the great thing about Athlons and overclocking is that my Athlon at 2.4ghz can keep pace with the P4 @ 3.06ghz. (the 3ghz one just barely... stupid "technology"...
wow.gif
)

and I got it for like $70. ^_^

Back