Q&A Session tonight in Team Speak

JonZenor

Tonight we will be holding a Q&A session for anybody who has questions about the game, or just wants to meet each other. We want to make sure that everyone has the best, and least confusing, experience possible when starting the Open Beta tomorrow, or for the actual game launch in 22 days.

So please join us in Team Speak tonight at 11 pm CST. I know it is late, but we will make it as quick and informative as possible.

See you tonight! :)

Last edited:
Bah, it was supposed to be central time! Sean mentioned 2 different time zones in his post talking about 2 different things... I picked the wrong time zone :p

Bah, it was supposed to be central time! Sean mentioned 2 different time zones in his post talking about 2 different things... I picked the wrong time zone :p

Yeah...sorry my bad... midnight eastern...11pm Central...10pm mountain...and 9pm Pacific...really sorry...will be away in TS until about 5 mins before time... Please come if you can... :)

Would have loved to have been there, however I am in the midst of moving and will not be settled for awhile so it may be a bit before I can get really involved with the game or the LS.

The Q&A is now over...went a bit longer than expected but that is okay...I hope I was able to answer the questions that were asked well, and hope much was learned... :)

Back