Question about our server

ToJ | Dead_Aim

I have a question about our server...why don't we have team kill active. I mean at first I thought it was cool b/c I was a noob and I could hardly kill the enemy much less watch out for friendly fire but now that I don't just play on ToJ when I go to almost every other server TK is activated. So my question is why don't we have it and can we get it activated if enough ppl support it.

Actually i like FF it makes the game more fun.. im not sure how good it wuold be on toj 24-7 in pubs but i think we should consider putting it on.

From what I've seen, people tend to abuse it.
However I do think it makes the game more fun (realistic). Maybe make it voteable, so people can decide for themselves. But oh well, I'm also happy with the way our server is now.

I think the server is perfect the way it is... hats off to Elite. If you want friendly fire on then check out another server...

If your friend's server jumped off a cliff, would your server jump off a cliff ;)

ya, we have too many posts about changes things about the server. It works great the way it is, due to Elite's hard work.

(Phl 4:11) Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be content.

Hey guys, thanks for the props. It does help in easing the job, but I do also enjoy it very much.

The reason we don't have FF on in the public server is because the admins have a hard enough time dealing with problem players. This would just add to the options the immature players have in destroying a good game of CS.

Also, I don't mind the suggestions, and it is really up to you guys what you want on the server and what you don't want. This is a democracy, and not everything I say "goes". I want everyone to be happy, but unfortunately that is not possible - so I let the majority rule in their favor.

I have to disagree with ALL of you ... Elite does a HORRIBLE job administering the server. He pays people to do everything for him, and then acts like he did everything and gets the credit. If you ask me ... we should invoke the 25th amendment!!!! DOWN WITH ELITE!!!! bah, jk, <3 elite
biggrin.gif

On another note ... admin_gag does wonders on troublesome players who like to cuss and stuff. Still lets them play on a good server, and won't disturb anybody else.

LoL Thad.

Anyhow back to what I mean to say: Yesterday I was talking to Aaron (apoc) from fls about mods on the server. The ones that say like: Ultra Kill, Headshot, Unstopable etc..and why we didn't have them on fls. He said they added like 50ping to everyone and he had some complaints of lag. Now my question to Elite is: Is this why the mods aren't on our server either?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ May 08 2003,5:14)]On another note ... admin_gag does wonders on troublesome players who like to cuss and stuff.  Still lets them play on a good server, and won't disturb anybody else.
oh I can assure you I will be abusing this (with players who cuss) and enjoying every minute of it.

Dead Aim,

Statsme is not installed on our server because everyone was sick of certain players only playing for stats. No teamwork was involved...everyone wanted to be at the top.

Everyone voted on it, and the majority didn't want it.

theres a mod that counters this its some kind of random scoring mod, like you get a random number for ever kill some negative so that you really cant tell if youre good by those stats but the team wins and losses still show true, i dont remember the mod name though =\ i lose

the only stats me pluggin iw ould want to see if who i shot and for how much dmg when i died, its not fun when i run into the entire T team and like hit all of em for 99 dmg and not kill one but amybe this way i know that I DID IT and not them jumping till they have like 1 hp and me not touching them so they can laugh at me and call me NoObY #8

Back