Re-forming the Guild

Anyone been playing? I had a character in the guild a while back that I do not have any longer. I have started playing again along with two of my children and plan to play at least through the holidays (while we are all on break). If anyone is going to be on the character I have been playing is Razjet Jedi knight. I got bored with the game pretty quick last time but I am hoping to stay interested a little longer this time :).
I'll keep an eye out for Razjet and at least add you to my friend's list if you're offline. I've been working on my Trooper lately (Mik'hael). He's level 49 starting quests on Corellia. If you add him, Alerron and Akando, my Knight, to your friends list, you'll get notified when one of them are on. You can also go to the search window and type /called to get a list of online members.

@Kendrik: What is your toon's name? Are you using Kendrik?

I play as a Jedi Consular on Beregren named Kensuke. Then I play as a Sith Juggernaut on Bastion... also named Kensuke. haha

hello was checking to see if you guys are still planning on making a guild on Begeren Colony. I just created 4 toons there and wanted to join the guild. Here are my toon names:
Jopr
Wopr
Flushot
Zopr
..............Thanks

hello was checking to see if you guys are still planning on making a guild on Begeren Colony. I just created 4 toons there and wanted to join the guild. Here are my toon names:
Jopr
Wopr
Flushot
Zopr
..............Thanks
Yes, we have reformed the guild, look for me or Alerron (do a search for the guild name) and we will add you.

We had four on last night, including the two new additions. That would be six with our other two regulars, ThunderTotem and Khalipso. If Kendrik gets on and Rhematom comes back, that would be eight. If I could get a local friend to come back and we could convince Ewoks to make a Republic toon on Begeren, that would be ten. Adding others that have expressed interest, like Tek, well, the list goes on. Now if only we could get more than two or three on TS...lol.

We had four on last night, including the two new additions. That would be six with our other two regulars, ThunderTotem and Khalipso. If Kendrik gets on and Rhematom comes back, that would be eight. If I could get a local friend to come back and we could convince Ewoks to make a Republic toon on Begeren, that would be ten. Adding others that have expressed interest, like Tek, well, the list goes on. Now if only we could get more than two or three on TS...lol.
Do I need to be a subber to participate in such a thing? If not, I could... try... to take time away from GW2 to level my toon in TOR to play along. :)

Do I need to be a subber to participate in such a thing? If not, I could... try... to take time away from GW2 to level my toon in TOR to play along. :)

As I understand, you don't have to be a subber, but you would have to purchase a pass via the Cartel Market. That would grant you access for a limited time to operations (there are separate ones for flashpoints). If you had an account, and you got a 60 day card, you would get the bonus credits and would have unlimited access to the ops and flashpoints for two months.

Do you need to be a subber to.... join the guild? No, free-to-play members can join a guild. To do Ops, such as Eternity Vault, Karagga's Palace, Explosive Contact and Terror From Beyond, you either have to subscribe or spend cartel coins to unlock a weekly pass. Those are all level 50 Ops and, honestly, I haven't done any. The Empire guild in ToJ died before I had any toons at that level. I've participated in an Ops group to take out a World Boss on Belsavis, but I think F2P players are able to be invited to those. You can unlock almost anything by using Cartel Coins. The best value appears to be 5,500 coins for $39.99. That would go a long way and probably be cheaper than paying $15/month in the long run.

You can do five Warzones and three Flashpoints per week as either F2P or Preferred Status. You can unlock more using that weekly pass. I never done a Warzone and I probably average one or two Flashpoints a month.

Here's a breakdown of features for subscribers, preferred status players, and free-to-play members: http://www.swtor.com/free/features. It doesn't take much to become a Preferred Status player: "Upgrade to Preferred Status by purchasing the game, a Cartel Coin Card, or anything from the online store, plus former Subscribers are automatically granted Preferred Status."

Oops. I dropped the ball on clarity there. I think I was asking about Ops. Thanks for breaking all that down for me, though. :)

I'll be buying points or a brief subscription soon, and it'd be fun to get in on ops and whatever else Called to Light is up to once I get to a viable position in the game. :)

Back