Redeemed Roster of Rank 10+ Characters

I suppose it depends on what kind of group you're playing a WP with, but I found that with my points put into the protection line and just healing a few people up front (as well as spamming all abilities that do AoE healing on my defensive target) to be a pretty good tactic.

I *might* eventually respec and try other talents, but that kind of fun might be hard to give up. If my lag ever perma-clears. I've DCd out of the last several scenarios. boo hiss.

Just FYI - I re-made my bright wizard. My main is now Ambriana (with an I) instead of Ambryana (with a Y). I'll be dropping the old character from the guild shortly.

Vahlsyndri the White Lion is now level 11. He's an alt at this time. Whether or not he stays that way depends on how the Healing/DPS balance looks over the next week or so. I did absolutely tear up the only scenario I got into last night. I was over 20K damage and the next highest were 3 Witch Elves at 12-15K each. Trained to Kill is niiiice for the DPS numbers.

Just to add that Shebaely is my main and Shebang is the alt for now. Thanks for doing such a neat spreadsheet. Easy to see the bigger picture that way. :)

Guild invite?

Greetings, I was wondering if I could get an invite to the guild. I just hit level 10 with my Dwarf Engineer: Gorten. I believe I also made Renown level 10. I've been spending a lot of time doing the RvR scenario: Battle for Ekrund and it's a LOT of fun! I will be trying out a few of the other classes but so far the Engineer has been pretty cool.

Thanks,
Lance

Hi, my name is Tim I wanted to introduce myself, I tried posting earlier, not sure it's letting me, I'll try here. I can definitely roll a White Lion if its needed, originally I rolled one on an ORVR server with some friends, but not much to my surprise, I didn't care for it. So, here I am! Hope to see you all in game.

I deleted my archmage, so u can take Losse off the archmage list.

Going runepriest instead for my healer.

Make whatever you wanna play Tim. even though we may be heavy in a class, if that is what you have fun playing, then go for it. In open RvR and keep taking I find it matters a lot less than a traditional PvE raid.

ok, here's the correct sigs and levels...Julic should lvl to 10 this evening..

juls

it looks like curse sigs are a little behind

Updated Googledoc

roster-2.jpg

Now I'm sure I'm understating alts at this point ... but we do seem have a more typical mix ... overweight on dps, underweight on non-WP healers... but overall pretty good balance

Back