Redeemed: Warhammer Q and A! On THURSDAY - 8.14.08 - EST time!

Odale

There will be a meeting on Ventrilo for East Coasters at 7pm our time, and that's 4pm PST.

We had one lastnight (8.11.08) but it was at 1am EST... too late for us!

Show up and hopefully you will get some of your questions answered!

Again, it is THURSDAY August 14, 2008 at 7pm Eastern Standard time, 4pm Pacific Standard time.

Be there!

The information for the new Redeemed: Warhammer is <drum roll please!>:

Address: voice06.hurricanehost.com
Port: 4304

no password needed currently

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going to threaten people if they don't send you gold you will be mean to them?

Last edited:
Ahhh, I will be in church. I hate to miss it. Oh well, I'm sure others will ask the same stuff I am wondering about-mostly about server, type, etc. I was also hoping to get to know ya'll a little bit.

Well, can I make a request that someone post a short re-cap of the meeting so those of us who can't be there can know what happened?

Actually, lets move it to thursday since a lot of people will be in church on Wednesday.

Poor planning on my behalf.

Note the amended day!

It is now Thursday instead of Wednesday.

Last edited:
Being a West-Coaster, I can't make it at 4. I'll likely be able to pop for a bit in when I get home, but that will be close to 6 PDT.

Thursday is the day it will be available and at the times posted.

I will make an outline to post in the forums so that people can follow up later.

Sorry for not participating. I work, then I study, then I squeeze in family time before they go to sleep (wife and a kid in her belly), then I squeeze in web time before bed and I missed the meeting... tired from all the squeezing.

Thanks for to those who were able to come lastnight.

We started a Destruction guild, and tonight we will start an Order guild.

Come and enjoy!

I want to! Someone give me open beta codes!! I still haven't gotten mine yet. Stupid GameStop. T_T

On a better note...the reason I wasn't at last night's meeting was because...

/drum roll

I GOT A JOB OFFER AND I TOOK IT!!! ^_^ God definitely provides, even if it did take a full year of looking for a full-time job. I'll be relocating to the DC area, Fairfax, VA, in about...oh....4 days. X_X Please pray that I find an apartment with a good/reasonable rent while I stay at a hotel for the duration of my orientation.

I want to! Someone give me open beta codes!! I still haven't gotten mine yet. Stupid GameStop. T_T

On a better note...the reason I wasn't at last night's meeting was because...

/drum roll

I GOT A JOB OFFER AND I TOOK IT!!! ^_^ God definitely provides, even if it did take a full year of looking for a full-time job. I'll be relocating to the DC area, Fairfax, VA, in about...oh....4 days. X_X Please pray that I find an apartment with a good/reasonable rent while I stay at a hotel for the duration of my orientation.

No biggie on the missing the meeting...

However, the fact you got a job in Fairfax, VA and the fact the Mythic is hiring for jobs in the very same city is somewhat suspicious.

When do you start training to become a GM?

Good luck on the relocation! I live in that general area and finding an affordable apartment is no easy feat... but if God has provided the job, he'll provide shelter as well. :)

No biggie on the missing the meeting...

However, the fact you got a job in Fairfax, VA and the fact the Mythic is hiring for jobs in the very same city is somewhat suspicious.

When do you start training to become a GM?

Hey, you snaked my post!

Meli is gonna give us leet stuffs once she goes to work for Mythic! Say hi to Paul for us, too.

Back