Reliving ToJ's 1st season in CAL - CS division

Goose62

This is an 18 minute CT side of one of the CAL matches we had in ToJ's 1st season in CAL (Cyberathlete Amateur League). Starring:
Elite - IIRC, was ToJ:CS's leader at the time
Goose62
Apoc
Rcm
Hsolo
Some of you older member will know these guys, but for some of you newer members, just sit back an enjoy :)

I'm not sure if it's because the HLTV is an older version or because of HLTV lag, but the names that the person is on isn't always the person, it takes a couple seconds to get it right. I just put it in Auto Director mode, so the scenes aren't subjective at all.

Side note, this was CAL season 5, Summer of 2002, CS 1.5

http://www.filefront.com/15118257/tojvsvvv.avi/

Just downloaded and watched the first minute or so of the video.

Wow, this takes me back. Thanks for creating and uploading the video, Goose. :)

Holy Cow Goose I thought you fell off the side of the Earth. I don't have any of my old demos, including my Ace in CS1.5 :( Really wish my HD hadn't crashed.

Last edited:
I've been playing CS this whole time ... I was even in CAL-main for a season with my current "clan" - Failsport. I added my steam community page to my signature, so if you want to add me as a friend, just click it :) Good talkin with the old members again :) And Whon, if you want, I can make another movie that has you in it ;)

I'd love for everyone to see that I can die with great agony like everyone else.

But he still hasn't grown up completely. Still hasn't finished Ocarina of Time in all these years...
I blame Left 4 Dead 2. And Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles. And New Super Mario Bros. Wii. And all the other games that have held my interest with more tenacity than Ocarina since I cleared the Water Temple.

But yes, Tribe of Judah is still healthy and growing after all this time. Most of our activity centers around MMOs instead of FPS games now, but we still have a great set of Shooter chapters.

I blame Left 4 Dead 2. And Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles. And New Super Mario Bros. Wii. And all the other games that have held my interest with more tenacity than Ocarina since I cleared the Water Temple.

And all the other games that are much younger and more realistic and such...

You'll never live this down! :D

Back