RePoll

Which guild name should we name the Aion guild?

• Sons of Thunder

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • The Elect

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Armor of God

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not of This World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revelations

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter will be voting also as she will be joining us at retail too.

for the record, if elect doesn't get chosen, there's not gonna be any hard feelings lol.

hi everyone. i like revelations but i cant vote since my dad already voted. he says we share a pc so that might be why i cant.

hi everyone. i like revelations but i cant vote since my dad already voted. he says we share a pc so that might be why i cant.
I don't know if the forums limit voting by IP address (it might), but go ahead and give it a shot on your account. If you find that you're unable to vote using your account, send me a PM (private message) and I'll forward it on to the Christian Gamers Alliance Forums Administrator.

I don't know if the forums limit voting by IP address (it might), but go ahead and give it a shot on your account. If you find that you're unable to vote using your account, send me a PM (private message) and I'll forward it on to the Christian Gamers Alliance Forums Administrator.

Yeah when she logs in her forum account she can only view the result but not vote.

I know its a bit late to add suggested names, but I only just found this thread. Here are some other possible candidates:

The Chosen (or simply "Chosen")
The Redeemed (or simply "Redeemed")
Saints
The Forgiven
Seraphim
Guardian Angels

Just some alternative ideas. :)

iirc?

I don't recognizre those initials. Could you explain what that means, please?

If you mean it refers to biblical angels, then you are correct. The Seraphim is the Hebrew designations to the types of angels that praise and worship God on His throne.

I would have chosen Cherubim (the "Protectors" or "Guardians") but thanks to Roman Catholic imagry, everyone thinks of fat little baby angels when they think of Cherubs - and that wasn't the image I was going for :p

an asmodian named tutty would be rather humorous imo ;D

or perhaps:

Bottled Lightening McQueen

or Inspector Gadget / Rusoe (spelling)

Edit: Sry, not privvy on pink panther...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back