Request: CGA promo flyer

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Same rules as the event flyer. Minus the event information, of course.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Black and white. No copyrighted images. No more than two fonts. Letter size (8.5 x 11). [...] Watch the margins. Layered PSD file preferred, for editing and conversion to PDF format for wide distribution.

Also, though I neglected to mention this in the previous flyer request and it will likely occur to anyone working on a rough draft, we do need to include the name and URL of the CGA site. A bulleted list of the activites and joys of CGA (community forums, ministry opportunities, daily devotional program, and so on) would be a nice touch, but not necessary.

You want to use elihu's text?

im a bit of a pain in the butt for making sure people give the exact details of what they want..

i am paid to /design/ not think of nice wordings...lol

wait.. im not paid...

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Jan. 22 2004,6:19)]You want to use elihu's text?
You're free to use whatever text you'd like, but it must include:

- The name "Christian Gamers Alliance"
- A brief explanation of who we are and what we do
- The URL for our web site
- An invitation of some sort (like "Come out and see us some time, y'all!" but not stupid)

I'll be editing the flyer for spelling and grammatical errors, so please don't take offense if I change the final copy. ^_^;;

Speaking of editing, be sure to have any fonts used in the flyer handy after you craft a final draft.

The original deadline for the promo flyer was January 30; this has been pushed back to February 6 due to greater-than-expected response from those wanting to attend the convention. In other words, we're delaying the promotional campaign in Tulsa since we likely won't have to fill many spaces after everyone from across the US (and England) registers and pays.

Feburary 6th is coming up fast! If you have any designs, please upload them to personal web space and post the link here. If you have any questions about what belongs on the promo flyer, feel free to reply with your inquiries.

With no activity or progress on this project, I am pushing the deadline for a promo flyer back yet again to Tuesday, February 10. I will try to work on a draft myself this weekend, but am car shopping and wanting to unwind after a rough week.

I'd like to have a .PDF available for community members to hand out to various churches and Christian businesses starting Wednesday, Feburary 11. I will also spend next week calling Tulsa churches, but will likely be unable to hand out flyers until the following weekend as I plan to be in Springfield, MO on Valentine's Day.

sorry i havent had time to get it done yet... will try and do it on sunday sometime.

alllllllright.  I did one.  It's originally a publisher file because I don't have acrobat...

so
here it is  

Btw, the graphics are just some stuff I drew (surely you can tell).  If you want to use one or more of them, just let me know and I'll send em along.  They're true two color images.

I made one.. Its really small o_O. I set the dimensions as 8.5x11@100dpi. Im sure you can reset to 300dpi and redo all the text without much hassle if you want more detail. Tek if you want a bigger pacfish then thats your department..lol.

CGA flyer (psd file 500k)

ok redid it at 8.5x11x300dpi

same link as above but 3mb download in psd file. jpg sample is the same.

D'OH, how could I have missed this thread? >_<

Rizz - I tried pulling up your flyer, but got a "Page cannot be displayed" error. Please check your links and post new ones if/when you can.

biggrin.gif

oh i deleted them cos i thought they were done with
hold on..

,...ok try the links again

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Mar. 03 2004,1:04)]rizz flyer?
D'OH!

So sorry about that, Rizz. Go ahead and send your flyer to tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org and I'll post it up as soon as I get the chance.

Back