Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received the verification email but it didn't contain the hyperlink that I was suppose to follow. Thanks.

I received the verification email but it didn't contain the hyperlink that I was suppose to follow. Thanks.

seems like thats happening more and more. dont worry we will get ya soon. Rho and Kel are great at this stuff :D

welcome to the guild Abishai. I just sent you an invite and look forward to getting to know you. Please post a new thread in our forums to introduce yourself to all the other members.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Why is it, when you have more money it is hard to decide what you want... vs. when you are poor and you can think with a clear head.... (i'm speaking of GW not RL).... 15k armor is deceptive.

this thread is only for requests to join the guild. You will get a better response posting the Devona's Tavern Off-topic

Rho

Hey all. I see that my screen name is on the new members of TOJ. My screen name is kalannar and my character name is Kalanna Tekendis, Kalannar Tekendis, and Ember Tekendis. Thanks for letting me join. I will be on tonight after 4:30PM MT.

Welcome to the GUILD!! Please post in the forum an Introduction about yourself! MT time Eh What state? Colorado myself lol. Looking forward to seeing you on TS and the forums!

I left a while back, but I would like to be back in the SoE guild. I'm not sure how active I will be, but love the community. My name is Jemini Jax I believe.

Well. I dont really get the whole application process. Im signed up on Toj and have been approved I gues

My Real name is Chris
My name is Humble on Toj
I love to play all different types of games. Battlefield 2, CS:S, GW, The odd bit of halo.

I heard about SoE/SOE from Hobbs.

I would like to join because I would just rather be a part of a Christian guild than a guild where nobody helps me.

My Names In Game are

Forsworn Warrior (Warrior)
Summoners Eve (Necro/Mesmer)
Holy Sage (Paragon)

Those are my main Chars.. Im always on one of those 3

Peace out and God Bless

Humble

Character Names:

(20s)
Aletheia Grace
Chaotic Caedmon
Cason Kirk

---

Have all 3 Games, cant wait to join the guild! :)

Would an officer please check on an applicant by the name of aletheia (in-game name of aletheia grace). He messaged me on Xfire, looking to join. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back