request

crazy_legs

ok, i know this belongs in the prayer request forum, but i already put it there and i know some of you dont venture there.. so i am postin it here too... it's about one of our very own members.. for the moment i will keep her identity secret.. but may reveal it later on..

ok, i have a BIG HUGE pray request for all of you.. my friend is struggling with drugs.. she doesnt think that they will hurt her.. she was like "they havent hurt me in the past 3 years".. just pray that she will have the strength to resist and give her problem to the Lord.. i care for her soo much.. even though she lives in new york.. i still care for her, so please keep her in your prayers.. it'd mean a lot to me!

I will pray for your friend Crazy.

As someone who had a long (12 out of 27 years) drug use history, I understand both what your friend is feeling and how wrong this person is. The psycological efffects of long term drug use is devistating. Both my father and my wifes uncle are medically diagnosed mentally ill due to long term drug use. My dads is from smoking pot, the one drug that is considered the most harmless. I had to learn the hard way both through myself and my family what drug abuse can do to you. I pray your friend doesn't have to go through what I did.

Cory

Crazy man i am going to be praying for this like
bees on honey. i mean dude that sucks and i hope that she will see your side and realize it before its too late

Errr.. Drugs! ERRR!! AAGGH Thats it!!

DRUGS=STUPID, BAD, <WORST WORD> CRAP, TRASH, ANYTHING BAD U CAN IMAGINE, DUMPSTER.......... <--endless

I'm adding that to the prayer request. I'll see if some of my YouthGroup teachers and priests can help
smile.gif
I hope she gets her out. Tell her that scientifically and spiritually her body and soul is becoming drained into the darkness. I hope she gets out fast, cuz as u know, there is a point where u can never turn bak even if u realize its bad.. >_< can't even think.

*runs off to pray*

yeah, she was off em for 3 months b4.. but she said that after 2 she tried to kill herself.. it's pretty bad
sad.gif
i just hope, and pray that she will get through this

O..no.. she's in a real bad stage... A lot of people have really hard time/never able to cut drugs.. I really too hope that she gets out.

Why do they do drugs? it seems stupid.. it's nothin cool, u look like a moron if u jus smoke and stuffs.. GAY! i hope she gets out of that stage man.. Her life stands in God's hand.. the Lord is probalby the only one who can help her... we'll keep her in our hearts

ok, 1 thing, up until like a year ago, she hadnt been walkin with the Lord, she had been walking pretty far from the Lord in fact.. but now she is walkin with the Lord and she picked up drugs b4 she know who He was.. anyways.. a good note...

good news on that girl.. after a while with talking to her, she went idle.. i had figured she gave in and went and did those drugs.. but the Lord answered our prayers last night, for she cried herself to sleep, i feel bad that i made her cry, but she responded the next day sayin that she loved me and was greatful that i did make her cry herself to sleep.. the Lord works in some strange ways sometimes

Back