Requests for Friends \ Family to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

blsimpson

[EDIT: This post has been inserted into the Whitelist sticky post. Current members have seen this news by now, and it goes right along with whitelisting information.]

There have recently been some requests for friends \ family members to be added to the whitelist. Its great that people are inviting others to play on our server, more people = more fun.

I will gladly add friends and family members if an existing member asks them to be added, with one caveat; The behavior will reflect upon you. They break the rules, there will be a chance you will be punished as well. Please keep this in mind when requesting friends and family members.

To request them, just fill out a whitelist post with their info, and tell us how you know them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on the TOJ's Whitelist for Minecraft server before (with my brother M_Unlimited) a while ago but I don't seem to be now. Would you please add me to the Whitelist again?

I will add her. Since it is a new whiltelist thread, can you fill out a post for her? Just to make it official..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back