Return to StarCraft?

Can't seem to see any ToJ online anymore... there weren't many to begin with but as I wasn't really into sc2 yet (due to lack of mods), never got to play with anyone...

I'm interested in playing the 3 official Blizzard mods (StarJeweled, Left 2 Die, and Auir Chef), but have been splitting my gaming time between Pokemon Black, ToJ game nights (Unreal Monday, TF2sday, Left 4 Wednesday), and a WoW free 7 day pass. Also, I tend to prioritize which PC games I play based on how many others are playing and SC2 hasn't been all that popular lately. I'm hoping to encourage people to load up SC2 again, but it can be difficult to be the first to get things started.

If anyone else is interested in starting a game, please send me an invite over Steam (see my profile for a link to my Steam profile). I almost always have it running when I'm at my computer.

Yeah, i'm on almost daily. Because of some academic issues though, i won't be able to get on only about 1-2 a week (intense exams). But i watch game streams everyday and am still trying to stay in it. Recently i've been playing with TiggerHappy (i met him through BrianJacko) and he's really good. He's been helping me with my zerg recently.

I play quite often also. I'd love to hit up a few games with you guys. Im a much Better player than my brother who seems to hold me back. And yah. Anyways I want to get up and out of silver and gold and get higher.

Hi! I want people to play SC2 games with for fun or for competition.
I'm Xpunginator 443
Tek or anyone who's gonna make groups, let me know!

Back