RFD ~ BOT ~ SL ~ sh

Yesmina

hehe yeah the three dont quite mesh now do they :)

Razorfen Downs for my priesty gal.. she would like some cloth drops there I think .. she is shadow speccd, so she doesnt heal very well, but Dan is nice enough to run me through alot of these places. maybe youd like to tag along for xp :)

Yesmina would like:

BOT for the spirit trinket off the last boss

Shadowlabs for the Lifebloom relic

Sethekk Halls.. yes for the priest pants.. dont hurt me!

if anyone wants to go and you want to group with me, please holler

while your picking up those priest pants cant you get a pair for buto too. LOL

sure, ill go with you just give ME a holla! garsh we could even just farm the first boss of SL to get that.

I would be willing to help with Darth if you want to run Sethekk, and I still have gnownage (lvl 37 lock) if you want her to join you in RFD... if I recall that's about right level wise. She is out of the guild at the moment, but just ping me on Darth/Salve/Cong.

ok everyone thanks :)

ill be on sunday afternoon maybe we can group up if some of you are available :)

i forgot to add the healing belt holly has.. I think its from bot but i cant recall :)

Even if I didint get a single thing, it's always fun grouping with you guys :)

if theres something you are looking for Ill help you get it too :)

ETA i just realized i used a smiley face at the end of each one of my sentences o_O

Yeah I felt the eyes were following me no matter where I dragged the window. I can see those beady little eyes even with the window closed.

you guys are goofy :) :) :) :)

hey I got my lifebloom relic today on the first try :) thanks sheri, randy, danny and jason

rhema got 2 out of the four pieces she wanted from RFD.. just needs the lich robe and the belt from the skelly guy ;)

next stop for Yesmina (i put up links so you could see the other drops):

Talon King Ikiss for Hallowed Trousers link

Warp Splinter in botanica for the Bangle of Endless Blessings link

Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates in Arcatraz for the Sleeper's Cord link

hoping to do some of these runs when the server comes back up and before kara today and maybe tomorrow - time permitting.

Id love to have you guys and not PUG it :) youre too uber for me to pug anymore..

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Scott has today off, maybe he can come with you/us? He is in desperate need of gear upgrades

yes of course :) he ran sethekk with me one day and he tanked it.. he did great :)

i think ikiss drops a nice plate belt and axe (i forget if he got that axe last time)

oh yeah.. really wanting to do bot a few times between today and tomorrow since it seems to take a bit longer.. how long does arc take? I have only been there to get my key.. maybe danny will come :)

Back