Robbed

Well, ez come ez go. I wish some one tould me about the lock mod. I logged on once found a place for a house, mined with Catakou for a long time, went to bed, logged on 2 days later found my chests locked, talked to Abea on the forum, she unlocked them for me, I logged on a few hrs later and looked in them and all my diamonds, gold, iron and golden apples were gone. Well its a temp map anyway so I guess its not a big deal.

So Sorry M - did you notice any blocks broken? If so we can see who was there. This isn't a temp map, this will be us for a long while now. Even after update as long as it is possible technically.

The only people who can open blocks in that area are people with the tag of TOJ that are FADmin (yellow) or higher. We will investigate.

Do you know specifically what you lost?

I think somone tnted my basement and the light house on my roof I let Catakou make is messed up. I lost abot a stack of diamond, a stack and 1/2 of iron, 1/2 a stack of gold 3 stacks of redstone, hmm I think that was it. oh I think I had some melon seeds and pumpkin seeds from a mineshaft we found too.

I went in last night and was missing a lot of torches that I had place the previous night. I had enough wood and coal that I just made them again and placed them back. Maybe it was a bug. Not sure, but if someone took them...please respect other people's stuff.

Pelagrin - you are a guard, use your detective abilities. lol Place a block where the torch was, then click on the block, it will tell you who took the torch. :D I'll check it out in a bit ... wait ... I don't know where you are. Well, if you are on, I'll check it out. Or have lost or koah check it out and show you how to use the stick.

Sorry you were griefed. I hope it was the same person so that we don't find we have another one. :(

Pelagrin - you are a guard, use your detective abilities. lol Place a block where the torch was, then click on the block, it will tell you who took the torch. :D I'll check it out in a bit ... wait ... I don't know where you are. Well, if you are on, I'll check it out. Or have lost or koah check it out and show you how to use the stick.

Sorry you were griefed. I hope it was the same person so that we don't find we have another one. :(

Just though I would mention that I am not a guard, and can use the stick to see who placed blocks.. I talked to _Bascom about it this morning, and he said everyone should be able to use it.. :)

Well thank you bl, didn't know that. But still Pelagrin IS a Guard. lol He's supposed to carry a big stick and know how to use it. heheheh!

Wow, that's cool. I need to learn how to do my job. lol

M - don't know, will have to wait for bascom or cata or someone who knows something to tell ya. :confused:

Here's what I found:

by Bascom » Yesterday, 8:54 am

MJCaboose wrote:
What mods do you run?

Great question
We use Simple Server as our Server Wrapper
/help : displays the commands, including bukkit plugins
/kit : dispay all spawnable items, type /kit <item> to spawn it. CC members have near exclusive access to sandstone .

a more complete command list is on our site http://wwjd.dyndns.org

We also have 11 bukkit pluggins installed (these will NOT be available when we get the Minecraft release ) Here are some favorites
Appleseed - plant an apple, cocoa bean or cookie tree by right clicking on farmland (hoed dirt). Fertilize with bonemeal if it stops dropping.

WhoPlaced it - using the stick as your wand, right click a block to see who placed the block.

MagicSpells - obtain spells by right clicking the bookcases at ToJ Station or EV Freebuild's welcome center. using the stick as your wand (yes we keep re-using the stick), right click to pick a spell and left click to cast it. Some can only be cast using the /cast command. When you lean "/cast list" you can then view all of the spells available.

Back