ROCK TEH VOTE! SoE/SOE PvE NIGHT!!

Best Day/Night

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Vote for the best night where everyone can make it! We will be having a second vote later to detirmine the time So everyone here is your chance to make your voice heard and decide.

Saturday!!! I do homework on Sunday, and I do... sports... *cough*pistolshooting*cough on Sundays as well. Other weekdays I am doing homework. Over summer, however, any day that I am not playing airsoft or paintball will do fine.

It will be PvE whether it is farming or helping a guildy through a tough mission. I may not be leading it but I am getting the ball rolling and if we have to the officers will be taking turns leading the event. I want to promote Guildies helping each other building relationships instead of playing alone with heroes! Have fun get on TS and enjoy your family in Christ!

caturdayxx.jpg

caturday!! I vote caturday!!

thiscaturday.jpg

Ah. It's already that day?

caturday1.jpg

2003510988698540525_rs.jpg

but... what if that's all you do?

all i'm ever doing is PvE... helping someone or asking for help....

sorry, my playing schedule is way to erratic for me to vote on this one....

How dare you compare saturday to cats. Cats are ugly. I hate cats. Saturday is good. Cats, while biologically proven to have brains, don't have the capability to use them.

Yeah, I guess it is... but in this case, I am teaching about cats and their inability to use their brains.

Rule #1: The Teacher Is Always Correct.
Rule #2: If The Teacher Is Incorrect, Please Refer To Rule #1.

..... cats....

ANYWAYS.....

Saturday works for me. The week i'm really busy, yet when it comes to weekends, SIGN ME UP.

but... what if that's all you do?

all i'm ever doing is PvE... helping someone or asking for help....

sorry, my playing schedule is way to erratic for me to vote on this one....

Definately use alliance chat to try to find people to play with. That is ideal. The ability to play with other people is the beauty of online games. However, in recent weeks we've noticed a lower level of activity as well as a couple people leaving and so we want to promote playing together as a guild/alliance.

We've been throwing around the idea of bringing back a "Build your wealth" night as well as STC's idea for a Vanquisher night and events to help get characters through the story line for quite a while, but plans just haven't materialized. I've been very busy at work lately and have not been giving things like this the attention they have needed and I apologize.

Don't limit yourselves to playing on formal organized events though. The idea of the event is to give those who don't normally group up with guildies an excuse to do it.

We'll pick the night that wins this poll to start our first event. After a couple weeks, we'll decide if we want to stay on that night or move it. Also, we'll look for new opportunities as well. If you have ideas, please feel free to share them here as well.

ya i really really mean to get this vanquisher things going. and i think about it every thursday. but is it kinda hard to play GW without a computer that can support it...

GOOD NEWS THO! my dad is finally starting to look at my computer. so hopefully it will be fixed soon. =D

Derk, idk how much effort it takes to be a Guild Leader. But you are doing a terrific job. i can only imagine the energy it must take. but even though you are the wonderful being you are, dont forget to help. no one can do everything. cept me :p

Cats, while biologically proven to have brains, don't have the capability to use them.
LOL Obviously you've never tried hiding stuff from cats or keeping them out of stuff. I find that dogs are way easier to trick. We can't fool the cats.

For PvE, I can't do Wednesday until after 9 Eastern, and Thursday until after 10:30. Saturday and Sunday are unpredictable for me. But I can do M or Tu also.

That cat thing was mostly a joke... I don't like cats... but they are good for catching mice out in the barn. We have two here, and less barn swallows than we normally would have without the cats. They are good for catching mice too.

i like lions. and ligers, it's pretty much my favorite animal.

totally a joke...but seriously, i like lions

..... ok..... right.....

What is the word on the PvE or PvP night? Is it official? does it need someone to lead it... etc.

It is in the works looks like Saturday is the day. When I say the day I hope we have multiple times and leaders leading this thing. Hold on tight we are trying to get it going ASAP we want this thing to last and not just fizzle out. If you are interested in helping lead this event pls pm myself or Dzwart. Thank you!

Back