Rogue Snippets

This is my chosen build. Vitality & Nerves of steel interchangable. Didn't bother looking at all the previous builds linked, so if it happens to coincide with one of them then consider it my approval of that build :)

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-rogue/talents.html?3053001050000000000000253050002550100223012510000000000000000000000

Imp. Sprint is just too usefull in pvp for me to pass up. Endurance goes along real well with blade flurry, adreneline rush, evasion combo. Reduced cooldown of sprint a nice bonus. I like to use my cooldowns to gain an extra edge in pve and pvp. I know this is not a pvp build in specific, but causes alot of dps(a little less now with crit damage reduction) and has some decent pvp enhancing talents. Blade twisting will make grouping with a war, or any class that can benefit from that uber. Still will do a fair amount of dps vs pve. Love the no chance to have your attacks dodged, take that you stinking rogues dodge all my gouges and such. Muahaha.

Anyways, just works for my play style. For what thats worth to ya.

A few suggestions-

I think the 2/2 in Weapon Expertise can be better spent elsewhere. In the next patch (2.0) and in TBC, weapon skill bonus is being nerfed so that 1 +skill is equal to 0.1 to crit on mobs that are at a higher lvl than you. It will no longer reduce glancing blows etc. Essentially, it will do next to nothing to your pve dps. +weapon skill is already useless in PvP.

Also, consider imp kick instead of endurance or imp sprint. The CD reduction from endurance imo isn't that important compared to the 100% chance to silence. Ultimately it comes down to this: one demand 2 sec silence vs 1min30sec reduce wait time until you can use evasion and sprint again.

Also PvP wise, nerves of steel is an ehh talent. 10% chance to resist fear and stun- not quite reliable, gg if you resist =]. I wouldn't recommend it for PvE...would you like to be the target of Boss when MT along with everyone else is feared?

Some food for thought- Rank 14 weapons will be easily obtainable after patch 2.0. They will able to compete with other TBC weapons. Fist spec FTW! The extra 5 crit will be good since the amount of agi you need per crit will increase hurting your crit rate. Sword spec is nice but it resets your swing timer which is ehh in PvE and negligible in pvp.

just my 2 cents.

Build i'll probably be playing at 70, PvP oriented, Ranked Arena CD spam =D

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...203000000000000000000005500030303101200000000

**edit** err...I think i'm in the wrong forums...

Last edited:
Back