RvR Talismans and Potions

Deamiter

As we move toward the end of T3 and into T4 where excelling at open RvR won't simply be a matter of gaining a couple levels and trying again, I'm going to start coordinating a stash of consumables for major guild events.

In particular, we're going to need lots of talismans because they tend to last through a whole event, not just until death. That means we need to coordinate between scavengers, salvagers and talisman makers and then build a few stashes of useful talismans in various banks (since they don't stack, the guild vault alone will fill up fast).

I'd like to make this as autonomous as possible so I don't spend 4 hours a day sending and receiving mail and generally acting as a bottleneck. If you're willing to help, post here or send me a message and I'll try to keep track of guild crafting 'teams.' The thread below is quite old, but it might give you an idea of who to get in touch with.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28568

Same with Apocathary. We need butchers, scavengers, cultivators, and potion makers teamed up to keep potions coming.

It would be best to have your trade skills in the same general range to be most effective. This does not mean, however, that we need only high-level stuff! As a potion maker, I've always made stuff I couldn't use so most contributions past T1 will be helpful. I know that salvaging is really tough, so we don't have high level talisman makers. That'll get better with time, but for now, +2 toughness is better than nothing for a tank running into a destro mob!

Also, don't feel pressured to put out a ton of potions/talismans. We're in this primarily for fun and switching trade skills or switching crafting teams will absolutely be allowed. I just want to gather as many consumables as we can so Redeemed can be even more powerful on the battlefield than we currently are!

Don't hesitate to send me suggestions or comments (here or in game -- whatever)! I think setting up crafting teams will be the best way to coordinate the current crafting system, but suggestions and criticism is always welcome.

Back