Saddam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanaze

Welp, Saddam has finally been caught....hiding in a hole. Not sure what else to say about this except...............

gg saddam kthxnub

Doesn't mean the conflict in Iraq is over but this definitely is a big plus. Hopefully this will provide for a brief null in the mindless Bush bashing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Dec. 14 2003,2:02)]*goes to bash a bush..
shouldn't you be beating a blair?
tounge.gif

Cory

He had a bushy beard! Saddam Claus! Just in time for Christmas... (No insult to anyone who has a busy beard):p

My mom told me he was captured real early in the morning. It's great to hear that no one got shot or injured - a miracle. Awesome.

hahaha....I was thinking a minute ago...What if an everyday CS player caught Saddam? I think the convo would go something like this

1337: OMG U NUB LOLOLOLOLOL
Saddam: I will not go to the bathroom to urinate because my people are slaves.
1337: LOL U NUB UR GONNA POP LOL
Saddam: I will not shave my beard either, it reminds me of my people.
1337: OMGROFL U NUB U LUK LIKE A SATNA LOLOLOLO
Saddam: ...I am Islamic.
1337: OMG SANTA PWNS MOHOMMAD U NUB.
Saddam: You cannot contain me, I will be free again.
1337: DUDE NUB, DONNT HACK ME DUDE ...OMG ADMIN HES HAXING ;-( ^^;;

hahahahahahaha...I think he was referring to the younger people in general on this site. Last thing we need is a new generation of 1337 speaking morons -_-.

*x-mas music in backround* bomb hussien, bomb hussien, bomb hussian all the way. oh what fun it is to shave hussien all the way. HEY, bomb hussien, bomb hussien, bomb hussian all the way. *reads post* hey they cuaght him? dangit now we cant bomb him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back