Say good-bye...

Kaiine

Sorry, just not enough interest and donations. People talk, but I don't really see any action.

I'll let you know the details soon.

Have a nice life.

that stinks, oh well doesnt seem like to many ppl are going to be losing out, man i miss playing with you guys wish i could, dumb proxy at school

on the nice side i just went 48-10 3v2 on De_aztec.

that was against ppl at my college NOT bots against bots i go like 100-3 with all guns and PoD bot set to 100 skill lvl, basicly the use autoaim,wall hacks

That sucks, my first pay check isnt till Sept 9th or I woulda tried to send you something. Any place were gonna use as an "Unofficial" ToJ server for now?

i would say go use TribForce

Or cTs or 1God or MoG you know basicly where all the other ToJers left to
mad.gif
mad.gif

Pubbing the old way was enjoyable too. The best way to do this is for everyone to be in our IRC channel on gamesnet. That way we can all hook up on the same server. It's really fun invading a server with 10+ people.

Man that sucks... after all the effort to keep it alive by the few. the many who dont bother wins...
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Aug. 29 2003,4:46)]Sorry, just not enough interest and donations. People talk, but I don't really see any action.

Have a nice life.
Well, it was good having a 'home' to play on. I'll be playing on the cTs servers from now on.

Elite, many thanks to you, brother, and all those who helped in any way with the server. I really appreciate your efforts!

*Special thanks to those who contributed financially for keeping the server as long as it did. Elite never mentioned by name the people who did so, therefore all I can say is "you know who you are"... *

God bless you guys in the paths ahead,
Brotherly hug,

Angelo SuN
smile.gif

(If anyone needs to reach me, send email to angelosun@hotmail.com, since I don't believe I will be coming to the forums much.)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Aug. 29 2003,1:46)]Sorry, just not enough interest and donations. People talk, but I don't really see any action.

Have a nice life.
Wow, nice attitude!
mad.gif

well its the sad truth there havent been many donations that we have been told about, and how often do you look at the server now and its empty , me its about 99% of the time.

demon who are you to be negitive towards his attitude, one the server isnt being populated at all, so thats money wasted on his part, and second its not like there is no intrest people are always saying how the other day on cTs or on 1God or even MoG server ........, or maybe he just wrote it fast so he could be with his father, ( still no update but am praying for you and your family elite). give the man a break is all i am saying, we are only human

It's probably in our best interest to discontinue the server. It's lack of use is really depressing. Lets not let this community slip in to obscurity like NewLife or one of those other "ToJ Spinoffs of the Week".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Aug. 30 2003,11:33)]Lets not let this community slip in to obscurity like NewLife or one of those other "ToJ Spinoffs of the Week".
that's a pretty rude thing to say...i'm rather surprised at how we're all suddenly at each other's throats

note to everyone: think about what you type before you post it, for goodness sakes...

ANYWAYS...

Instead of being mopy about all this we should look on to new things. I mean, face it; why keep a server going when only a handful of people were really interested? At this point we should be optimistically looking to other things to draw in people and allow for fellowship, most importantly the other games people are playing instead of CS.

But, I do thank whomever kept the donations flowing, and I thank Elite for all that he's done.

Bah I knew there was a possiabilty of takin the server down, and although I dont really play anymore, gotta say loseing the server is depressing. But I understand why u have to take it down. But thanks everyone for the awsome time I had playing with ya'all. Dont stop visiting the message boards. And although I'm also in 1GoD now, I've always thot of ToJ as my "home clan" (Not saying i dont like 1GoD, I love 1GoD) Its just you guys were who got me to play cs again. And some of the memories I have playing with you guys, oh my gosh, lol they're great
biggrin.gif

So GG all, and thanks for the awsome time. And if I start playing again, ya'all better be on a server somwhere for me to play with ^_^

God bless ya guys

Back