Say good-bye...

Everyone wants to blame everyone else. Good grief. Just get over it guys, its over Im sorry people have just lost intrested and its quiet sad.

I am washing my hands of all of the stuff that has gone on in this clan and all the crap that has gone on in it. Good Game guys I hope you have a good life.

wow, this is kinda a mean thread....

lol neway ^_^ I had fun tonite, after reading this thread and finding out about the server coming down, I knew I had to get at least one more game outa the place. So I went into the server, only to be welcomed by the depressing silence. I sat there for 5 minutes before other people started to come in. I was really happy with the turnout, about 7 ToJ-ers were in the server, it was pretty fun ^_^

Wow, didn't mean to get everyones panties in a bind! Everyone apologize for being mean to eachother...and there might be a chance to save the server.

That is, if you guys really want to.

Man whats happenin here.... While we have the server noone cares but when we lose it all the guns come out..

Everyone needs to chill out. Please support Elite and his decision. If you want a server that badly then reach into your pocket. I did when i knew i couldnt afford it and God blessed me for it.

Still i think the wise decision would be to wait for 1.6 or condition zero to regain interest.

Sorry demon, if i sounded a little harsh, just elite has spent alot of time on the server and for someone to make a negitive comment that kinda made me angry.

So could you please forgive a hot headed sinner

You never know when things come along to give you a boost.....

Man.. I dunno what will happen when HL2 and things come out.. will i be able to use my cd keys for HL2? wil i beable to use my old skills? will i.. AAAGGGGHHH

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Sep. 05 2003,8:02)]Man.. I dunno what will happen when HL2 and things come out.. will i be able to use my cd keys for HL2? wil i beable to use my old skills? will i.. AAAGGGGHHH
CGW has sed that they are keeping the feel of the game engine very similar to HL1 due to the success of it, and they obviously wouldnt want to lose a following of that size
tounge.gif

Umm not htat.. i do not care what engine they use since i can catch up easily. However, im worried about het CD KEY. I dunno if i need to get a new one or wat.. :/ i hope not

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Sep. 05 2003,11:00)]Umm not htat.. i do not care what engine they use since i can catch up easily. However, im worried about het CD KEY. I dunno if i need to get a new one or wat.. :/ i hope not
If I read correctlly, its not an expansion, its a whole new game. I would assume that we will have new keys because we will have to buy a whole new game. I don't think it is just something that patches over HL.

Cory

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Steam Beta Ends, Full Version Ships Next Week
The Steam Beta has delivered several Valve games and popular Half-Life MODs to over 300,000 gamers, and will come to a close Tuesday evening (Pacific Daylight Time). The first full version of Steam, Valve's broadband platform for the delivery and management of digital content, will launch at 11 am PDT on Wednesday. Set up installers for the full version, which will be free of charge to existing Half-Life and Counter-Strike players, will be available from www.steampowered.com and leading game sites. Anyone interested in hosting the installer or becoming a Steam Service Provider, please email biz@steampowered.com.

Valve would like to extend its thanks to everyone who participated in this beta.

It may not be long before 1.6 hits the streets.

Also, instead of taking the time to begin and settle arguments here, I'd ask that everyone that wants to help save this server (and help us open others) contact Rizz and ask how you can help him put together the sponsor information package that's going to be sent to potential sponsors once it's completed.

Back