Scavenger Hunt,News

Catakou

Hello fellow Toj members, It's time for another event this event involves working together and against each other. There are chests scattered all over the place (mostly near spawn 1-2) these boxes are hidden in hard too find and easy too find places.

<Tier 1>
These chests are the hardest to find.
Contents: 3-12 diamond blocks,3-12 gold blocks.3-12 iron blocks,diamond tools,iron tools and other sort's of useful items to survive.

<Tier 2>
These chests are slightly common to find.
Contents: 1 diamond block,1 diamond ore, iron blocks, gold ingots, 1 diamond tool, food, torches and other sorts of "useful" blocks <- not really useful.

<Tier 3>
These chests are common too find.
Contents: 1 iron block,iron tools,Tree wood,food and torches.

<Tier 4>
These chests are pretty much sitting in the open.
Contents: Wooden tools,Tree wood, 1 iron block and Torches

<Tier 5>
This chest is for show too show what Tier 3-4 look like

<Tier 0>
This chest is Extremely hard too find.
Contents: 64 Diamond blocks.

<Tier 1 Parkour>
These chests are hard too reach but are in plan sight, Your not allowed too place blocks too get too it. Note: after reaching and grabbing prize find the hardest way down. - Yes it is possible, i made it-without flying-
Contents: various blocks.

If you have any questions Post below. This event started 9/22 and will end 10/10-10/12.

News

Pelagrin is a Guardian now.
The server has been updated to Bukkit [1185]

It would appear I've been griefed in this event.

Someone has come into my house, stole all my iron and left behind a suit of iron, a set of iron tools, 5 cookies and 5 golden apples. They also killed the cow and sheep I had corralled. :(

Awe (((Wolf)))

I just don't understand people sometimes. Grrrr

Anyways, I didn't have time to look too much, but I found a Tier 2 box (Woot!) has a bunch of misc stuff in it.

Be back later.

And who ever took Wolfe's stuff, shame on you!

It would appear I've been griefed in this event.

Someone has come into my house, stole all my iron and left behind a suit of iron, a set of iron tools, 5 cookies and 5 golden apples. They also killed the cow and sheep I had corralled. :(

I was flying by where your house was and it was GONE i was like did wolf do that?!?

Lamesauceishness like a flaming puddle of zombie griffins. :p Griefing is bad. I blame the Piarfs (Pirate Dwarfs) because they're always being jealous and stuffs and stealing stuffs. This is why they're the sworn enemy of all Nielf (Ninja Elves. And no, you can't be a nielf. Only nielves can be nielves, which you are not. :) You can, however, avoid being a Piarf by not griefing! Because nobody likes Piarfs. This infomercial to stop griefing and support stress relief efforts has been brought to you by Nielves worldwide and the National Piarf Awareness Program.) BTW, Ninjas > Pirates, point in case.

Last edited:
signs by where my house used to be explain what happened.

I do not like spawned stuff. I feel its cheating. If others want to do that then it's their choice. If they don't feel like it's cheating fine. Everyone has an opinion and it doesn't make any ones opinion wrong as long as it doesn't go against the server rules.

Someone spawned glowstone lights around my mountain so I left. If I was so close to spawn that stuff needed to be spawned where I was then I can move to where stuff doesn't need to be spawned.

Now I'm further away in a simple little house. For whatever reason, someone felt the need to come into my house, steal my iron and kill my cow and sheep, and leave me a full set of iron armor, a full set of iron tools, 5 cookies (spawned or stolen from spawn where they were spawned), 5 golden apples (again, spawned or stolen from spawn where they were spawned) and 3 loaves of bread.

I don't like or want spawned stuff. I don't want people stealing my stuff. I don't want people killing animals I worked hard to capture. I want to be in a server with mature people I trust.

Yeah. Guys, please remember, we just ask that you be respectful of other people's areas and things. Don't modify their homes, take their stuff, build in their fenced area, mine under their area, or kill anything in their area. It's just a matter of being neighborly and fair and doing these things makes it less fun for other people.

Back