bind kp_ins "then whatever u want it to do here"

ex. "record dbkilla211.dem" would record my 211th demo :p lol

lol..
tounge.gif

it'd buy me an AWP
smile.gif
buy script
biggrin.gif

my whole keypads are for buying. partial f-keys are my record-demos, and some lag/choke fixys and etc.

Hey guys, a quick question or two....
1. What does Pinned mean on the forumns (I only check them out when I have time...which has been scant lately).
2. Is there a list of commands a regular, non-admin person can use, such as voting for maps etc?

Shrike....... remember the Shrike is a small vicious bird....beware.....:angry:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrike @ Nov. 09 2004,7:19)]1. What does Pinned mean on the forumns (I only check them out when I have time...which has been scant lately).
2. Is there a list of commands a regular, non-admin person can use, such as voting for maps etc?
1) What happens with normal posts that when new topics are created they are placed on top of older posts. The forums by default always show the forum on top that was last responded to unless it pinned. Pinning a post just makes it so that it always stays on top no matter how old or when the last response to that thread was. Usually we only pin announcements.

2) We have amx set up so that when it get to the end of a map you can vote for one, but byond that I don't think there's anything availible for non-members. Usually this isnt a problem though because admins are almost always around
smile.gif

autoexec does not exist unless you create one. Make a .txt file, and change the name to autoexec and the file extention to .cfg
so its autoexec.cfg

How come i have to enter the alias for the no silencer script i have to enter it everytime i restart my comp and it just disables alt fire

Back