Scrolling speed problems

Weazel

So I *finally* fixed my computer, got my internet, sound, and everything else working, but for some reason, scrolling takes forever now, as in, it takes about a half second to refresh if I scroll down in a web browser or just moving a window around. Anyone know what the problem could be?

um 1st off if you dont knowaneything or not going to help most times you dont say no i dont know
ok well 1st can i see somputer specs and what web browsers are you useing

michaelpi said:
um 1st off if you dont knowaneything or not going to help most times you dont say no i dont know
ok well 1st can i see somputer specs and what web browsers are you useing
That was painful to read... are you typing with your feet or something? I don't mean to insult you or anything, but I seriously had to reread that like three times.

There's nothing wrong with my processor or web browser. I think it's something else, like a file I forgot to install, as everything else seems to work fine.

if your having slow scrooling speeds try installing firefox or opra
or you could going to control panel than hit mouce than click the wheel tab and try that

I believe under Internet Options in IE, there's a section under Advanced that will allow you to select how many lines it scrolls through when you click through the wheel.

do you have graphic drivers installed???

sounds like that, if you dont have gfx drives installed or gfx card has a problem in device manger, windows and scroll lag in blocks.

Talon said:
do you have graphic drivers installed???

sounds like that, if you dont have gfx drives installed or gfx card has a problem in device manger, windows and scroll lag in blocks.
That might be it. I'll try to look into reinstalling it. Thanks for the help.

Back