Scrolls of Resurrection for Returning Players

ManaByte

If anyone is planning on returning for MoP and your account is currently inactive, either post your in-game name here or PM me your Bnet email and I can send you a Scroll of Resurrection.

You get a free level 80 with it, so that'll get one character up near MoP levels.

If anyone is planning on returning for MoP and your account is currently inactive, either post your in-game name here or PM me your Bnet email and I can send you a Scroll of Resurrection.

You get a free level 80 with it, so that'll get one character up near MoP levels.
This is the only way I could ever get a level 80 character.

Well, besides playing on a PTR server again. Been a long time...

I'm pretty certain you need an 80 or an 85 on the account already to get the level 80 from the scroll of resurrection.

I'm pretty certain you need an 80 or an 85 on the account already to get the level 80 from the scroll of resurrection.

It doesn't say anything about that in the FAQ:
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/scroll-of-resurrection-faq

I just accepted a Scroll of Resurrection. How do I level boost my character?
Log in to your Battle.net Account and click on the resurrected World of Warcraft license. Once you’re on the Game Management page, click Claim Rewards and select the character to level along with their class specialization.

The character will be leveled to 80 and placed in his or her faction’s capital city the next time you log in. The character will be ready to adventure immediately – they will be granted all class skills and spells up to level 80, a flying mount and riding skill, and a green quality set of level- and spec-appropriate gear for leveling.

Any gear that was on the character prior to the level boost will be mailed back to the character in-game. Active quests may be abandoned when a level boost is performed. If a quest is abandoned in this way, you will be able to pick it up normally from the NPC who originally gave you the quest.

Note: Hunter pets will not be given a spec, so level boosted Hunters will need to spec out their pets normally after logging in for the first time.

When I claim my rewards, can I boost a new character from 1 to 80?
You do not need to select a character already on the account to receive the Scroll of Resurrection rewards. To claim the rewards on a new character, log in to your account and create your new character before claiming your rewards on your Battle.net Game Management page.

Note: Monks are not eligible to receive the level boost reward. Pandaren characters that are not Monks may receive a level boost only after they have chosen a faction.

Back