Semantics Clarification

Bakey

This is a teensy bit OCD, and I'm sorry for that...

Scrim != Match. Scrim is short for scrimmage and these are basically practice games that don't count towards anything.

Starting next Tuesday, we play matches in STA which count towards our overall record.

Sorry, I had to say it. :D

I now what you were saying bakey, I just didn't make a big deal, but I do too like to call it correctly.

I think we should have one more practice section on the map to go over routes and how we plan on communicating locations for match.

I think we should have one more practice section on the map to go over routes and how we plan on communicating locations for match.

I'd really like to have a lot more practice but I'm tuckered out from arranging things (more so I think I have been a little imposing on my family). If someone else wants to attempt to arrange one or message some people on steam to get one together on a night prior to the match I'm all for it. The server is open for anyone to use practically anytime and I don't think it's necessary to have it in match .cfg mode for practice everytime.

BTW although it has not gone so great in the past I hope to have some practice on our public nights. At the very least run the match maps we will be playing.

Last edited:
Back