Semi-regular game knights?

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
Anybody up for them? I'm not sure if we've tried this before. I just think it's something that might be worth the effot.

I'd be available most any day if I knew in advance. If it's something my wife likes she would probably play too.

Should add - the idea I'm going for is to get a regular night of the week, and try to organize ahead of time what folks want to play. Right now seems to be interest in CC, but I'm up for pretty much anything.

Last edited:
Tribe of Judah currently has five weekly game events: Unreal Monday, TF2sday, Left 4 Wednesday, Battlefield Friday, and Straturday. The only two days without game events are Sunday and Thursday. I'm not comfortable sanctioning an official ToJ game event for Sundays, which leaves Thursdays.

That being said, Battlefield Friday and Straturday attendance has been low lately. Saturday may work best for a group of console players.

If we decide on a regular PS3 game night, I'll do my best to attend, provided it's not on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

In short: I think Thursday nights or Saturdays would be best.

We may also want to decide on an off-console communication method (e.g. AIM, Steam, or Facebook) to help arrange impromptu multiplayer game sessions. One of PSN's biggest drawbacks (IMO) is that it doesn't offer any alternate means of connecting and messaging (unlike Xbox Live, which uses the same underlying messaging network as Windows Live).

PSN: Playstation Saturday Nights! :D
Or Throwdown Thursday, but I have youthgroup Tues/Thurs. @_@

Last edited:
Saturday sounds good to me. Shall we plan a trial "PSN" for this Saturday (April 9)?

Throwdown Thursday would require more fighting games... which I'm breaking from for the time being.

Throwdown Thursday would require more fighting games... which I'm breaking from for the time being.

Scrubs need a break from you, it's understandable. False sense of hope and all that.

Yes, knights, see what I did there?

Seeing as how everybody in this thread has castle crashers, I'd suggest that for a week 1. I'll double check today, but I should be good for Saturday. Please let's all (talking to myself here too) get our mics in order before Saturday. :)

Edit: or MAG demo. Just read other thread and have it downloaded.

Also, should add - ~8:30 CST works best for me on any given day due to the little one's bed time, but I can totally do earlier (by about an hour) for one day a week if that doesn't work for someone.

Last edited:
Oh Castle Crashers! When you said you wanted to form a group for Semi-regular Game Knights I thought you wanted to form a primary colored superhero group get a giant robot and fight the gaming evils of Activision and EA. Silly me I should have known better as that would probably be a full time job. :p

Last edited:
Oh Castle Crashers! When you said you wanted to form a group for Semi-regular Game Knights I thought you wanted to form a primary colored superhero group get a giant robot and fight the gaming evils of Activision and EA. Silly me I should have known better as that would probably be a full time job. :p

Or, you could somehow turn them against each other, let them destroy, and then clean up after.

Also - who has TMNT: Turtles in Time? I'd love to get four players going on that sometime. Mayhem. :)

:: Humpty Bumpty ::

Tomorrow night, 8pm CST, Castle Crashers and/or MAG?

Tomorrow night, 8pm CST, Castle Crashers and/or MAG?
I'm only interested in Castle Crashers after playing a round of MAG online. I'm sure MAG can be fun for people who don't consider twinsticks as a control scheme for first-person shooters an abomination, but it just wasn't my thing.

I'll do my best to be there, but Temberette dictates my schedule these days.

15 to 8 p.m. Central! I plan on being on PSN at 7:55 and ready to play Castle Crashers at 8 on the dot. :)

10 'til. But, as luck (and time zones) would have it... family dinner in five minutes. XD

10 'til. But, as luck (and time zones) would have it... family dinner in five minutes. XD
D'oh! Send one of us a message when you get on and we'll get you an invite. :)

EDIT: Also, did you ever sort out your network issues?

Aaand it's 8:55 p.m. Central and we're just now getting started. -_-

But once we got started, it was a blast! :D gg, RyanB and Keero!

Haha, very sorry about that guys, so many things all at once, from calming the little one to little errands I had forgot I was supposed to do. REALLY hate keeping other people waiting, because I value your time very much.

That said, was a "blast" once we got rolling. Oh lighning, you overpowered magic, you!

I'll be around between 8:30-9:00 central if anyone wants to play something.

I'll be having dinner and be at a friend's house tonight, won't be online, tomodachi. <3

Back