SergeantDerp unavailable to lead guild, seeking new Galactic Republic Guild Leader

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
SergeantDerp recently informed me that he won't be available to lead Tribe of Judah's Galactic Republic guild because he's being deployed.

That leaves the Galactic Republic Guild Leader position vacant. If anyone is interested in leading ToJ's SWTOR Republic guild, please send a private message to Elihu, ToJ's Staff Manager, and copy me on the PM.

I personally interview leadership staff candidates (including guild leader candidates), but the interview is informal and shouldn't take more than 30 minutes (and I've been told I have a calming voice, so it's not as scary as you might imagine).

On a related note, please pray for SergeantDerp's safety during his deployment!

I am quite active in TOR. If there is enough interested, I would be willing to get a Republic guild going. It would be nice to be able to group up with other Christians in the game.

I have a few republic alts on three servers: Mask of Nihilus, Hyperspace Cannon and Warriors of the Shadow. I was able to create a republic toon on the same server as my empire toons (Warriors of the Shadow). That surprised me. I'm not sure if there would be ramifications down the road. If it doesn't pose problems, however, it would be kind of fun to have a ToJ republic guild on the same server as our empire guild :)

We basically have a Republic guild on the same server. It is LoJ not ToJ but we have done many joint-guilds together in the past, great guys/gals and lots of ToJ'ers are already in the guild.

The guild is Lions of Judah and they are our official adversaries.(whatever that means)
register here http://www.lionsofjudah.us/index.html
I know at least 8-10 ToJers are in the guild.

Last edited:
I am quite active in TOR. If there is enough interested, I would be willing to get a Republic guild going. It would be nice to be able to group up with other Christians in the game.
I'm still interested in Tribe of Judah establishing a Galactic Republic guild, so if you read through this thread and are still interested in leading a ToJ guild, please send me a PM and we can set a time to discuss the details.

We basically have a Republic guild on the same server. It is LoJ not ToJ but we have done many joint-guilds together in the past, great guys/gals and lots of ToJ'ers are already in the guild.

The guild is Lions of Judah and they are our official adversaries.(whatever that means)
register here http://www.lionsofjudah.us/index.html
I know at least 8-10 ToJers are in the guild.
I've heard great things about LoJ and I understand our plans for a Galactic Republic guild have fallen through (twice) so I won't discourage ToJ members from joining LoJ nor will I remove the post or link, but I still haven't given up on getting a ToJ SWTOR Galactic Republic guild up and running and I ask ToJ members to remember that.

I'm still interested in Tribe of Judah establishing a Galactic Republic guild, so if you read through this thread and are still interested in leading a ToJ guild, please send me a PM and we can set a time to discuss the details.

I've heard great things about LoJ and I understand our plans for a Galactic Republic guild have fallen through (twice) so I won't discourage ToJ members from joining LoJ nor will I remove the post or link, but I still haven't given up on getting a ToJ SWTOR Galactic Republic guild up and running and I ask ToJ members to remember that.

Not knowing enough about either guild yet, would it be possible to merge the two? I personally would like hook up with a republic guild (I have a toon on Rubat Crystal) and I like the idea of being on the same server as the CfD guild. I won't worry about it till I max out my Empire toon tho.

Not knowing enough about either guild yet, would it be possible to merge the two? I personally would like hook up with a republic guild (I have a toon on Rubat Crystal) and I like the idea of being on the same server as the CfD guild. I won't worry about it till I max out my Empire toon tho.
I'm not opposed to the idea, but I'd need to speak with FatMagic from LoJ to see if he's interested.

More likely than a merger is equitable promotion: ToJ could direct SWTOR players to LoJ's Galactic Republic guild and LoJ could direct SWTOR players to ToJ's Sith Empire guild? Just talkin' off the top of my head here.

And yes, I am still interested in ToJ establishing a Republic guild. Just considering all our options.

I'm not opposed to the idea, but I'd need to speak with FatMagic from LoJ to see if he's interested.

More likely than a merger is equitable promotion: ToJ could direct SWTOR players to LoJ's Galactic Republic guild and LoJ could direct SWTOR players to ToJ's Sith Empire guild? Just talkin' off the top of my head here.
Sounds like a great idea if LoJ is up for it. I'm sure they have some members that may be interested in creating empire characters.

We have already cross promoted on their forums. (doesn't mean we cant do more) They have directed a few members our way.

Last edited:
Tek7? I sent you a PM and await your reply. I don't have characters on the server where LoJ's guild is, but I have no problem creating some there for a Republic Guild.

Tek7? I sent you a PM and await your reply. I don't have characters on the server where LoJ's guild is, but I have no problem creating some there for a Republic Guild.
PM reply sent! I try to send timely replies to PMs when work is slow and today is indeed a slow day. (Quite slow.)

Again, I'm not opposed to a cross-promotion effort with LoJ (obviously, since we've been doing that informally up until this point), but I also want to give ToJ members an opportunity to form and run their own guild if there is demand and a willingness to lead.

So rhematom and I will talk and we'll see where it goes!

If you do decide to lead a Republic guild I would humbly suggest a PvE server so ToJ members have different options. Not everyone enjoys the PvP environment that our Empire guild is on.

If you do decide to lead a Republic guild I would humbly suggest a PvE server so ToJ members have different options. Not everyone enjoys the PvP environment that our Empire guild is on.
I agree. A couple of good PvE servers to consider are Mask of Nihilus and Hyperspace Cannon.

I have a friend's guild Sith side on Mask of Nihilus, so could be simpler for me to keep all my toons on the same server, heh. But other than that I have no preferences.

I can't in good conscience lead the guild though. I'm just not active enough.

ToJ guilds are encouraged to keep all web activities on the ToJ website. You can talk with Tek if you want a recruiting webpage hosted here.

ToJ guilds are encouraged to keep all web activities on the ToJ website. You can talk with Tek if you want a recruiting webpage hosted here.
Correct.

We already have web space set up for a Galactic Republic guild site, but the URL - http://www.toj.cc/swtor/gr/ - currently redirects to the guild forums. If and when a guild web developer designs a site for the guild, we'll take down the redirect and replace it with the site.

EDIT: But thank you for the offer nonetheless, Kageyasu! :)

Last edited:
Back