Serious builds for Tues

dorkelf

There are two builds on PvX wiki I think we should adopt for our serious PvP nights (Tuesdays). The first is the Icy Veins spike, which Joshua has been wanting us to do. I also think its a great build that we could pull off well, considering how good we tend to be with other spikes like rit spike once we get them going. The other build is the new IWAY, which has a bunch of necros and cool stuff that really make the build viable for the current playing environment. There are other builds on wiki too, but I think those are the ones that may have the most potential for us. What do you guys think?

Paul

I like spikes but there really are not any teams winning halls with any spike that I have seen. Can it win yes but alot of the elite teams are pretty balanced teams.

I like the idea of winning halls. But fame is something we havnt seen consistantly in a while. Although if you go in to win halls you win fame so either one is fine.

I like spikes but there really are not any teams winning halls with any spike that I have seen. Can it win yes but alot of the elite teams are pretty balanced teams.

And it seems like we do better balanced.

I think 7 fame in two trips in Halls says we are better as a balanced team lol

We've done balanced a lot of times and usually do well with it after a bunch of practice. I've been trying to figure out how we were so effective so quickly, but it was probably a lot of little things like having good effective builds ready to go with people who knew how to run then well, having the right combination of damage and healing in the group, etc. And of course we had our A-team monks, that don't hurt either. :)

Paul

Remember during the 7 fame we had 1 Hero Monk so we only had 1 A healer. I think we played very well and got a little lucky with the teams we were matched up with. Although I remember playing some good teams lol. I hope we can do the same thing tomorrow!

sorry to disapoint you all, but i cant make it tonight. So, you'll just have to use your B Monks. :p

Good luck tho, hope you get 14 fame! well.. not really.. but maybe 1 or 2 ;)

Unfortunately Dea and I won't be able to make it either. But we could probably get on sometime tomorrow for an impromptu attempt at teh halz. Anyone want to join up for that? Let me know when you'll be on and we'll see what we can do.

Paul

I'd love to jump back into some HA from time to time...

Wuzup my peeps!?
It's been awhile since I jumped into some HA action. I've been busy trying to make money to buy lil Zhed. I have him now, so I think I may want try a some PvP if you'll have me.

I like Paul's ideas about the build's that exist. There are some new IWAY type of builds. There's the Sway build that looks pretty strong. Balanced usually wins Halls, but those guys practice ALL of the time!

I'd love for us to tweak some of the current builds to our strengths.
Blessings!
Will :)

You are always welcomed Will! Since you've been gone we've gotten one more Rank 3 (that we know about) and most of us have moved up a rank. I think Dea is still 3 tho :( abot 10 away from 4. I got to R4 with about 400 fame now. Dredd i think is 5, and idk about anyone else..

Will look forward seeing you on the roster!!

Back