Serious Camping

o they got it bad... i camped them for about 10 minutes (there was 4 of them) then 2 came on terribad 80s and the other 2 tried to help on their lowbies.... so all i did was volley :) autowin against nubsss

More epic tales of camping! Sorta...

so today in Redridge the guild "Deadly Intent" decided a few of their members would terrorize the area for eh..about two hours or so. They killed my mom's lowbie three times in a row before bill and I got on our rogues. Can't do much when the numbers are against you but we got em to split up enough to kill them multiple times.

At one point they ran across the lake...a squishy pve healing pally, a pvp DK and pvp hunter....hunter and DK were at half health...I sap the DK, kill the hunter, duke it out and kill the DK...at this point I"m at about 30% health and the holy pally throws a dinky holy shock my way. I throw mud in his face and blind him only to retreat to a hill above him and bandage my wounds...I stealth just as he clears the mud from his eyes and jump down with an evil gnome cackle in my head...STAB STAB...sounds of his sweet death. Then I get yelled at from my mom upstairs for being too loud...I got excited :p

well later on the guild pulls more of their friends to the place....there ends up being about 15-20 of them... so various alliance in the area call upon others to join in the fight from far and wide. I get a group together and it ends up being about 30 alliance...the horde were reveling in their glory of picking off lowbies near the FP once again but low and behold they hear a rumble in the distance....they turn to face the hill towards stormwind only to encounter a wave of alliance come storming over the horizon! I don't think they lived long enough to scream.

Boy...that was some good ole world pvp fun!!

Can't believe I missed this thread. If someone is willing to go out of their way to wait 15+ minutes to kill someone, I would say go ahead. It's like waiting for your target to reach the ambush point. What's wrong with that?

More epic tales of camping! Sorta...

so today in Redridge the guild "Deadly Intent" decided a few of their members would terrorize the area for eh..about two hours or so. They killed my mom's lowbie three times in a row before bill and I got on our rogues. Can't do much when the numbers are against you but we got em to split up enough to kill them multiple times.

At one point they ran across the lake...a squishy pve healing pally, a pvp DK and pvp hunter....hunter and DK were at half health...I sap the DK, kill the hunter, duke it out and kill the DK...at this point I"m at about 30% health and the holy pally throws a dinky holy shock my way. I throw mud in his face and blind him only to retreat to a hill above him and bandage my wounds...I stealth just as he clears the mud from his eyes and jump down with an evil gnome cackle in my head...STAB STAB...sounds of his sweet death. Then I get yelled at from my mom upstairs for being too loud...I got excited :p

well later on the guild pulls more of their friends to the place....there ends up being about 15-20 of them... so various alliance in the area call upon others to join in the fight from far and wide. I get a group together and it ends up being about 30 alliance...the horde were reveling in their glory of picking off lowbies near the FP once again but low and behold they hear a rumble in the distance....they turn to face the hill towards stormwind only to encounter a wave of alliance come storming over the horizon! I don't think they lived long enough to scream.

Boy...that was some good ole world pvp fun!!

I was on during that but opted out cuz I don't have any 80s yet. I need to level at least one and I feel stuck.

What level are you at, redflament? I could give you some pointers and possibly run some random dungeons with you :)

granted my help has lessened a good bit since my parents started playing :p it's really fun playing with them and teaching them the game lol

What level are you at, redflament? I could give you some pointers and possibly run some random dungeons with you :)

granted my help has lessened a good bit since my parents started playing :p it's really fun playing with them and teaching them the game lol

Haha! You're parents are playing now? Man, I bet it'd be fun to play Wow with your family... especially if they're as easy to get a rise out of as you...

Back