Server funds

Kaiine

I am allowing one more month for the server to be on...after that if I don't get anymore funds the server will be shut off. I can't beg you guys for any money, and I can't afford to pay it every month.

Thanks for really one person who has been faithful every month paying part of it. That really helps. Thanks to those who have donated off and on.

Sorry guys...

Sorry for allowing all those who contribute to the server to carry the burden. I'm ashamed.
sad.gif
I'll try to contribute as much as possible.

Please don't contribute if you cannot afford it. This is not some ploy to get you guys to pay up. I understand that not everyone can donate, and I can appreciate that. Just do what you can.

Right now, I am desperately trying to ge out of debt and starting a business and I just simply cannot afford to pay it every time.

Sorry guys...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Mar. 24 2003,9:58)]Please don't contribute if you cannot afford it. This is not some ploy to get you guys to pay up. I understand that not everyone can donate, and I can appreciate that. Just do what you can.

Right now, I am desperately trying to ge out of debt and starting a business and I just simply cannot afford to pay it every time.

Sorry guys...
hrm... *does quick math* I may be able to put in some cash and still have money for the DoD server ( if that time ever comes) and my own benifit... gemme a few days elite.. I also need your address =/

Where can we send snail mail with funds, Elite? (for those who do not have Paypal, or even credit cards to do it online)

And.. what about Money Orders? Who do we make them out to?

Back