Server Update

Catakou

The server is down right now due too Plug-in work.. it could be down for a while.. I will post when its up and ready too play.

Ive heard many things and im new here so i wanted to see if anyone could confirm anything for me. Ive heard the server we are currently playing on is a temp server. Is this true? If so when are we getting a permanent one? And are admins/ op gonna spawn things/use creative mode to build stuff once we have a permanent server? I have to say i prefer not to spawn things from thin air. I'd rather have to work for what i build and i do realize everyone plays differently. i just look at it as cheating a bit. If u guys plan on flying around and building stuff in creative could we maybe rope off an area where that couldnt take place? Thaxs ahead of time for any light you guys can shed on these questions for me.

Ive heard many things and im new here so i wanted to see if anyone could confirm anything for me. Ive heard the server we are currently playing on is a temp server. Is this true? If so when are we getting a permanent one? And are admins/ op gonna spawn things/use creative mode to build stuff once we have a permanent server? I have to say i prefer not to spawn things from thin air. I'd rather have to work for what i build and i do realize everyone plays differently. i just look at it as cheating a bit. If u guys plan on flying around and building stuff in creative could we maybe rope off an area where that couldnt take place? Thaxs ahead of time for any light you guys can shed on these questions for me.

This is a temp map till 1.9, we get a permanent world once minecraft is out of beta.

Some ops do use creative mode right now (the others think of it as cheating and don't use it), and if they are using it now they most likely will be using it later too. and I'll bring up that we have those things (creative buildings) in a designated area next time we get together talk.

But no portal thingy so we can go to Gamma till 1.9?
None yet, no. but it is the plan to get something in place.

When 1.9 comes out the rule for the op's is going to be play on normal mode when not building something for the server as in -spawn,moving buildings- but until then op's can fly if they feel like it but are not allowed too spawn things for others.

Back