She sad yes...

BluBarry

the date is 10/10/09

As soon as things calm down i will be able to play... lots going on now...

if anyone is interested you can view our engagement photos on my myspace page...

I will work on getting a public photo album, any suggestions?

My myspace is Here

Nice pics.....needs to be one of her with YOU in a headlock messin with YOUR hair and her giving you noogies on YOUR head....its only fair.

Life isnt fair gobby... :D

and thanks guys!

I am sure things will always be busy, but once i get the reception hall booked we will be good... as well as the venue for the wedding.

Fun stuff!!!

Life isnt fair gobby... :D

and thanks guys!

I am sure things will always be busy, but once i get the reception hall booked we will be good... as well as the venue for the wedding.

Fun stuff!!!

You making her do the rest? tsk tsk

ummm.. it isnt what I make here do or don't do gobby.. it is what I am allowed to do... duh!

I get say in these things... and i get to help make the decisions she has trouble making.. cause i will look at it from a non-emotional stand point...

but lets not Kid... the wedding is for her... personally... i can not wait till the honeymoon... my vow of celebacy will be over.... and the stress of the wedding will be over...

dont get me wrong, planning a wedding is fun, but it is a lot to do....

and

Is that really all guys look forward to? Besides the whole "I'm going to have a wife" part. My co-worker's fiance is pretty much the same way saying "As long as I can take your dress/whatever you're going to be wearing off of you, I'll like it." when she was talking about her dress/lingerie/sleeping clothes.

At least he's honest :)

And smart...make the decisions you're allowed to make, let her have her day. That's pretty much how planning my wedding was, and I didn't mind a bit. My wife had been planning her wedding years before she met me. :)

I offered my opinion, support and help when needed, otherwise I let her do her thing.

Congratulations, though, to you and your fiance. Have you gotten used to calling her that yet?

exactly, This is a day she has been planning most of her life... I have not.. Ihave looked forward to it for years, but she has plans and ideas that she has spent years developing in her mind... like more girls...

I am not gonna push any of my ideas off on her for the wedding.

Is that all guys look forward too? no... but lets be honest... isnt it worth looking forward too?

I am really looking forward to standing next to her, saying our vows and having her and I joined together before God. I am sure I am gonna cry, cause I am that kind of Guy. I was told the next year will go quickly... i hope so. :)

and I called her my girlfriend and got slapped in the arm, hehe...

so i am getting used to it... it i an awesome place to be...

thanks everyone :)

I am headed back to Upstate New York this weekend, then i think... there will be a lull in activity for awhile....

Back