Shottiewarz!

H

humbucker87

I found this out a couple of days ago, and wanted to enlighten the rest of u if u didnt already know.

When on shottiewarz DO NOT TAP ur throw weapon key (default G) doing so at the beginning of a match will crash the server, kick evry1, and proceed to dust.
sad.gif

not very good so dont do it.

oh ya and sry i tricked u into crashing the server zealot,
tounge.gif
it was all in good fun

If that bug switches the server to dust you probably dont need to trick zealot to get him to do it.

I'm going to remove the map, most likely since the Shotty Tourney is over with - unless anyone has any objections to it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ April 18 2003,8:59)]I'm going to remove the map, most likely since the Shotty Tourney is over with - unless anyone has any objections to it.
replace iceworld with it w00t

Agreed Lion ... with the exception of maps like :

assault
backalley
oilrig
tundra
estate
storm
torn
piranesi

I do have to say the iceworld is my favorite custom map ... I love going around with either mac10 or m3
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ April 24 2003,8:28)]If we must get rid of any custom map let it be scoutmap. THAT MAP IS EVIL. I despise it.
Scoutmap not evil... You EVIL

We should add Storm to the rotation.. I like it, and it doesn't lag like chateau or piransi :p I like it's terrain and its good for many people

I like to request the admins to put it to the rotation.. cuz my friends are joining ToJ server alot, infact this guy i met online joined ToJ after i introduced him to the server.. he liked the filter idea and all that :p and he likes storm too!

we should get rid of estate.. havana and nuke are awsome

ALL SHOULD PUT NUKE IN A ROTATION OF GREAT GLORY

Scoutmap isn't the greatest map designed for the scout. Some great ones that I've played are scout_mapv1, scout_map and scoutzknivez. It's my favorite gun :eek:).

Back