Should I go to the convention in Tulsa?

Should I go to the convention in Tulsa? - I need to find a way to get there =o

• 1. hide in Micah's suitcase

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • 2. stay at home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zealot

I'm having financial problems so im gonna see how many people want me to go lol. if enough want me to go then I'll find a way.. *plans on selling kidney*

Hmm... maybe it would help if you didnt buy any geforce FX 5200's in the near to imediate future =/
And I'm counting on all this lovely snow I'm getting to pay my way to a missions trip over the summer. It would almost take a miracle to get enough money from it so I probably won't be able to go unless an avalanche (of snow) comes down my street.

Pfft, he shouldn't be buying a FX5200 because it's the worst excuse of PCB for 40 bucks around. And why won't you help me pay huh huh? ;-P

Z, you're in Cali right? I might end up driving from there to the CGA convention, I'll find out in April if that's true or not.

and we'd bring the police force from GA, AL, MS(the cool ones), and AK with us... mostly due to Micah's reckless endangerment. =o

I dont recommend going 25 miles + over the speed limit... because anything under 25 is just speeding 25 + is reckless driving where fines are about 4x what speeding is.

Back