Should we pick a faction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
I am currently attempting to get ahold of the head of the Alliance for Guild wars to find out which side of the alliance we need to be on in order to join the alliance in game.

This really will not affect any of us overly much uless you plan on doing a lot of PvP stuff.

One of the good ways it will affect us as a clan is by putting us in touch with all the other guilds that are part of the alliance. Allowing for more trade and help with missions. (i.e. like when we got Prince Cor and his Bro to help with that mission the other day.) THis would allow for more of a chance to play with people and get to know them.

So my question is this, should I continue to pursue this?

Assuming you're referring to SoE/SOE, we're Kurzick so our allies have to be from that same faction. Also our guild is under new leadership so you'll want to contact our new guild leader, Derk (dzwart) regarding joining our alliance. Or pm me and I'll be happy to speak to him on your behalf. ;)

Paul

Ok, so are we making a faction or an alliance???

Also, what's the difference? :D I know they are both good, but I'm not 100% sure what they mean. :)

Faction & Alliance are the same thing. :) And I am waiting on the head of the Alliance to cantact me.

Dorkelf, would you mind being the go between as I have not had any luck getting in touch with dzwart.

I found out last night that I have to reach a certain point in game before we can join the SoE alliance. I hope to be there by weeks end or so. I'll keep you posted.

Cant, kurzik and luxon faction is only available in factions (cantha).

House Zu Heltzer is about 3/4 the way through factions.

Prophecies has Baltazar faction, which doesnt allow for allied guilds in an alliance.

The big thing with Factions being released was the 2 rival factions, the guild leader has to be in House Zu Heltzer in order to make an alliance with another guild of kurzik or luxon faction.

The only way to join a guild alliance is the guild leader has to have the factions game and be at House Zu Heltzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back