"sigh" where is the love for the wii???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, depends on how young the kids are. My 3 year old love Super Mario Bros Wii and she can plan any of the boards on her own, very well actually. In fact she can beat the first entire world on her own with no trouble. She has all the one up spots and extras memorized. LOL :)

o_O ...that is awesome, mine are 2 and 5... :D

Well, depends on how young the kids are. My 3 year old love Super Mario Bros Wii and she can plan any of the boards on her own, very well actually. In fact she can beat the first entire world on her own with no trouble. She has all the one up spots and extras memorized. LOL :)

You should put up a youtube video, call it "child prodigy", and make all the adults to have trouble feel ashamed of themselves. Way to promote girl gaming. :)

Mine just turned 2, and loves to hold a second controller but isn't into playing...yet. She's definitely interested, though, and Mario is her favorite character outside of Spongebob.

my softmodded wii sits and collects dust with about 60 games on the hd. if it wasnt for the fact that we use it to stream netflix it would be gone. i saw a softmodded wii sell for 4-500 on craigslist.

okay we really need to get this Wii Chapter going some more...I know the wii isn't known for Multi player greatness, but it does have some AWESOME games...there has to be something to get some traffic into here.

okay we really need to get this Wii Chapter going some more...I know the wii isn't known for Multi player greatness, but it does have some AWESOME games...there has to be something to get some traffic into here.
Mario Kart Wii game night?

Possibly...I am thinking more of for those who don't have multi player games to but maybe everyone has Sports resort (FOR EXAMPLE, insert any game really) We can have a tournament of sorts and people could post their photos of their highest scores, best time, most rounds (fighter games), quickest defeat etc...but there needs to be incentive. :) Like a free cookie or something. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back