skill levels?

janc

What is the general skill level of the people who play Warcraft III?  I'd be interested in playing some games, but have never played WC3 on Battle.net.

If nothing else, I can log on and learn how to play well (ie, get pounded) by someone in the group.  
biggrin.gif

some of us are really good (exoslayer) and some are horrible (me) i use to be good, but here at school i study more than play (gasp). but yeah log on anytime and play a game with eachother, get in on our tournement,

I'm not to good either but its a blast...as long as your opponent doesn't rush you and annoy you with their hero 1 minute in, then rush you 2 minutes later.....the "official" strategy of battlenet.
smile.gif

I play with a couple clan members quite regularly that are not quite as fast and take a little extra time to build balanced armies and try different things and explore maps rather than just rush and annoy time after time after time. (not saying its bad, just not our pref of playing)
biggrin.gif

If you want to play sometime, post a time and we'll play!
Usually we try to play nights around 9PM EST in channel
public chat christians or stormcloud on us east.

While im not that good and my ratio is terrible im ok. The clan has a large range of skill from new players to people who bought the game when it first came out but its all fun and im usualy happy to play with anyone who ask's me while im on.

Back